Short and to the point: Yard Gard works! –Laulin
We purchased this item for cats. The cats are no longer coming over and our neighbor is also pleased. –Chris
IN STOCK - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
Item # YG
Short and to the point: Yard Gard works! For years, we've had a problem with raccoons getting into our garbage. In fact, one time I had a Rubbermaid garbage can with a snap lid and a bungee cord holding the lid on. The next morning I woke to see that the can was toppled over and the garbage pulled out. I put the Yard Gard on the steps next to the garbage can and nothing has disturbed our garbage since. In fact, I decided to really test it and I left a can, without a lid, and some tempting food scraps sitting right on top. Nothing got into it! I love this thing!
–Laulin from MI
We purchased this item for cats. Our neighbor has about eight cats, some of which are strays. They would constantly come over and use our yard and front porch as their potty. We purchased the Yard Gard and it works FANTASTIC. The cats are no longer coming over and our neighbor is also pleased.
Problem: dog poop in my front yard every day for two weeks. Solution: from the day I started using the Yard Gard, my problem with thoughtless neighbors who were allowing their dog to poop in my front yard COMPLETELY ENDED! This product was worth the investment.
–Sahar from Queens, NY
For 20 years, I bought all kinds of squirrel and raccoon repellers. They had been destroying the bird feeders I regularly hung in my yard. In desperation, I bought the Yard Gard, concerned that if I cut down the raccoon visits I might lose the birds in the process. Yard Gard has done the trick - more than we ever dreamed possible! I am only sorry I didn't discover this about 20 feeders ago!
–Linda from St. Paul, MN
Average Rating from 2 reviews
Backed by our 30 Day Electronics Performance Satisfaction Guarantee AND our 6 Month Manufacturer's Warranty Against Material Defects.
- Safely repels rodents, squirrels, deer, raccoons, feral cats, skunks, opossums, armadillos, rabbits, bats, wild pigs, & much more!
- Deters pest animals with ultrasonic (nearly silent-to-humans) sound waves
- Water & weather resistant; protects up to 4,000 sq. ft
- Built-in infrared motion detector activates when pests move into its coverage zone
- Red indicator light when unit is active
- Continuous or motion-sensor operation modes
- Mount Yard Gard anywhere with keyhole slot (mounting hardware is included)
- Helps prevent the spread of ticks, including those that carry Lyme Disease
- Safe, energy-conscious, green, non-toxic
- Easy to operate - can be set to either constant or motion-activated
Built especially for small outdoor areas. Effective coverage up to 4,000 sq. ft.
||Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup & repair costs
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as rabies (bats)
- Keep parasites, such as ticks, mites, & fleas, away from your property
- Protect gardens, lawns, & trees from pest animal damage
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, & other visitors
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Unit Dimensions: 6.75" x 5.5” x 3.5”
- Box dimensions: 10" x 8" x 4" / Shipping weight: 3 lbs
- AC Power Cord Length: 30 ft (all versions)
- Coverage: Up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Motion Sensor Range: 35’ x 70’
- Frequency Range: 15 – 25 kHz (adjustable)
- Sound Pressure: 90 dB @ 1 meter
- Working Current: <200mA
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5v “C” batteries or 120 VAC adaptor
- Unit switches to battery power during a power failure (if batteries are in)
- Electricity Costs: less than $0.25 per month
- EPA Est. 089624-CHN-001. CE marked