IN STOCK - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
Keep Common Pest Animals Away from Your Yard. The Yard Gard™ works by emitting ultrasonic soundwaves that irritate pest animals, forcing them to go elsewhere. These soundwaves are silent-to-humans, which means the Yard Gard™ won’t bother you or your neighbors! .
Item # YG
Average Rating from 2 reviews
Backed by our 30 Day Electronics Performance Satisfaction Guarantee AND our 6 Month Manufacturer's Warranty Against Material Defects.
- Safely repels rodents, squirrels, deer, raccoons, feral cats, skunks, opossums, armadillos, rabbits, bats, wild pigs, & much more!
- Deters pest animals with ultrasonic (nearly silent-to-humans) sound waves
- Water & weather resistant; protects up to 4,000 sq. ft
- Built-in infrared motion detector activates when pests move into its coverage zone
- Red indicator light when unit is active
- Continuous or motion-sensor operation modes
- Mount Yard Gard anywhere with keyhole slot (mounting hardware is included)
- Helps prevent the spread of ticks, including those that carry Lyme Disease
- Safe, energy-conscious, green, non-toxic
- Easy to operate - can be set to either constant or motion-activated
Built especially for small outdoor areas. Effective coverage up to 4,000 sq. ft.
||Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup & repair costs
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as rabies (bats)
- Keep parasites, such as ticks, mites, & fleas, away from your property
- Protect gardens, lawns, & trees from pest animal damage
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, & other visitors
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Unit Dimensions: 6.75" x 5.5” x 3.5”
- Box dimensions: 10" x 8" x 4" / Shipping weight: 3 lbs
- AC Power Cord Length: 30 ft (all versions)
- Coverage: Up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Motion Sensor Range: 35’ x 70’
- Frequency Range: 15 – 25 kHz (adjustable)
- Sound Pressure: 90 dB @ 1 meter
- Working Current: <200mA
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5v “C” batteries or 120 VAC adaptor
- Unit switches to battery power during a power failure (if batteries are in)
- Electricity Costs: less than $0.25 per month
- EPA Est. 089624-CHN-001. CE marked