Eliminates Woodpecker Damage & Noise
Saves Money on Repairs
Naturally recorded woodpecker distress calls & predator cries confuse, frighten, & disorient woodpeckers, forcing them to seek calmer space. Sonic bird control is a safe, humane, & eco-friendly way to get rid of woodpeckers from outdoor areas.
- Clear, high-definition digital playback of real sounds
- Customizable settings allow for easy, DIY pest control
- Message to woodpeckers is clear: "EMERGENCY: STAY AWAY!"
- Covers up to 1 acre
Item # BXP-PRO/WP
- Covers up to 1 acre
- Sonic – emits audible sounds that deter woodpeckers
- Fully programmable – you control sounds, volume, interval, day/night operation
- Protect wooden structures, siding, soffits, stucco, windows, chimneys, homes
- Single speaker unit – purchase Extension Speakers separately
- For larger areas, choose the Super BirdXPeller PRO woodpecker system (up to 6 acres)
- Installs easily with mounting hardware included
- Weather resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
Real sounds – high-quality digital playback of naturally recorded threats. Also repels Sparrows.
For best results, choose a combination of both specific woodpecker species distress recordings AND predator call. This creates the most natural scenario.
Recommended for use in outdoor areas. Effective Coverage up to 1 acre (43,560 sq. ft.)
Target pest: Woodpeckers
Ideal For Use At:
- Homes, Porches, & Yards
- Gardens, Gazebos, & Patios
- Facilities & Corporate Grounds
- Utility Poles, such as Telephone Poles
- Sheds & Storage Buildings
- Farms, Barns, & Stables
- Rooftops & Fences
- Warehouses & Facilities
Woodpeckers cause damage to trees, homes, barns, fences, utility poles and other wooden structures – particularly in wooded & rural areas. The Woodpecker PRO broadcasts naturally recorded distress signals and predator calls, specific to the woodpecker species.
- Cut repair costs
- Eliminate noise caused by woodpecker drilling
- Protect buildings & equipment from bird damage
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease bird nuisance
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent & taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
Best Companion Products for Woodpecker Control:
- Dimensions: 6” x 8.5” x 4”
- Box dimensions: 12" x 7" x 6" / Shipping weight: 4 lbs
- Coverage: Up to one acre
- Power Requirements: 110v or 220vAC or 12vDC (110vAC adaptor included; battery not included)
- 110v, 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Sound Pressure: 105–110 db at 1 meter
- Frequency: 3–5 kHz
- Compliance: unit CE Marked / supply power source UL Listed and CE Marked
- EPA Est. 075310-OR-001
- NEMA type box
- Proudly made in the USA
Vacation Home - BirdXPeller PRO Evicts Woodpeckers From Napa Valley Vacation Home