Woodpeckers cause damage to trees, homes, barns, fences, utility poles and other wooden structures – particularly in wooded and rural areas. The Woodpecker PRO broadcasts naturally recorded distress signals and predator calls, specific to the woodpecker species.
This sonic repeller frightens, confuses and disorients woodpeckers within the effective range.
- Sonic woodpecker repeller uses high-def digital recordings
- Customizable settings allow for easy, DIY pest bird control
- Real sounds – digital playback of naturally recorded threats
- Covers up to 1 acre
Item # BXP-PRO/WP
Woodpeckers destroyed my new home's stucco. Not only my home was affected but EVERY house in the neighborhood. As soon as I installed the Woodpecker Pro unit, they were gone. My neighbors are also very grateful since we had to repair the facing of our houses 2-3 times per year. Thank you!
–Dmitry L. from Bellevue, WA
- Protect wooden structures, siding, soffits, windows, etc.
- Sonic – emits audible sounds that deter woodpeckers
- Single speaker unit – extension speakers can be purchased separately (see Super BirdXPeller PRO for 4-speaker woodpecker repellent system)
- Fully programmable – you control sounds, volume, interval, day/night operation
- Weather resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
Real sounds – high-quality digital playback of naturally recorded threats. Settings include:
1. Northern Flicker
2. Downy Woodpecker
3. Yellow-bellied Sapsucker
4. House Sparrow
5. Bird Predator I
6. Bird Predator II
7. Bird Predator III
8. Bird Predator IV
For best results, choose a combination of both specific woodpecker species distress recordings AND predator call. This creates the most natural scenario.
Target pest: woodpeckers
Effective coverage up to 1 acre.
Recommended for use in outdoor areas, such as:
- Homes, porches, patios, yards
- Utility poles
- Sheds & storage buildings
- Farms, barns, stables
- Warehouses & facilities
- Cut repair costs
- Protect buildings and equipment from bird damage
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease bird nuisance
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
|Bird Stop||Bird Spikes: Stainless Steel||Terror Eyes||Bird Proof Gel|
- Dimensions: 6” x 9” x 4”
- Box dimensions: 12" x 7" x 6" / Shipping weight: 4 lbs
- Coverage: Up to one acre
- Power Requirements: 110v or 220vAC or 12vDC (110vAC adaptor included; battery not included)
- Sound Pressure: 105–110 db at 1 meter
- Frequency: 3–5 kHz
- Compliance: Supply power source is UL and CE listed
- EPA Est. 075310-OR-001
- NEMA type box
- Proudly made in the USA