Eliminates Woodpecker Damage & Noise
Saves Money on Repairs
Naturally recorded woodpecker distress calls & predator cries confuse, frighten, & disorient woodpeckers, forcing them to seek calmer space. Sonic bird control is a safe, humane, & eco-friendly way to get rid of woodpeckers from outdoor areas.
- Clear, high-definition digital playback of real sounds
- Customizable settings allow for easy, DIY pest control
- Message to woodpeckers is clear: "EMERGENCY: STAY AWAY!"
- Covers up to 1 acre
Item # BXP-PRO/WP
Woodpeckers destroyed my new home's stucco. Not only my home was affected but EVERY house in the neighborhood. As soon as I installed the Woodpecker Pro unit, they were gone. My neighbors are also very grateful since we had to repair the facing of our houses 2-3 times per year. Thank you!
–Dmitry L. from Bellevue, WA
THE ONLY THING THAT HAS WORKED! Our home is an old referbished barn. Beautiful with lots of character and ALL wood. It is also the highest building around. The woodpeckers invaded about three years ago and come back every winter. They loved the barn! Every winter there are more. I work from home so I hear the tap tap tapping constantly all day long and it was driving me crazy until finally I noticed fluffy stuff flying past my office window. The woodpeckers had pulled the insulation and vapor barrier out of our walls. There were destroying our house. We found five holes drilled right through the house with nests started inside. I have tried EVERY tactic on the net. Finally I bought this product and NO MORE WOODPECKERS! I mistakingly left it turned off the other day while I was hanging Chritsmas lights and the next day, they were back. As soon as I turned it back on, three woodpeckers flew away from the vacinity of my house. I am so thankful for the product and highly recommend it! Be forwarned that it took about a week for it to work to it's potential. The birds will keep coming back to see if the noise is gone.
Woodpecker PRO. I purchased your product to control woodpeckers in the Bernardino Mountains 3 months ago. It really worked! Now we must repair the damage of years of neglect.
- Covers up to 1 acre
- Sonic – emits audible sounds that deter woodpeckers
- Fully programmable – you control sounds, volume, interval, day/night operation
- Protect wooden structures, siding, soffits, stucco, windows, chimneys, homes
- Single speaker unit – purchase Extension Speakers separately
- For larger areas, choose the Super BirdXPeller PRO woodpecker system (up to 6 acres)
- Installs easily with mounting hardware included
- Weather resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
Real sounds – high-quality digital playback of naturally recorded threats. Also repels Sparrows.
For best results, choose a combination of both specific woodpecker species distress recordings AND predator call. This creates the most natural scenario.
Recommended for use in outdoor areas. Effective Coverage up to 1 acre (43,560 sq. ft.)
Target pest: Woodpeckers
Ideal For Use At:
- Homes, Porches, & Yards
- Gardens, Gazebos, & Patios
- Facilities & Corporate Grounds
- Utility Poles, such as Telephone Poles
- Sheds & Storage Buildings
- Farms, Barns, & Stables
- Rooftops & Fences
- Warehouses & Facilities
Woodpeckers cause damage to trees, homes, barns, fences, utility poles and other wooden structures – particularly in wooded & rural areas. The Woodpecker PRO broadcasts naturally recorded distress signals and predator calls, specific to the woodpecker species.
- Cut repair costs
- Eliminate noise caused by woodpecker drilling
- Protect buildings & equipment from bird damage
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease bird nuisance
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent & taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
Best Companion Products for Woodpecker Control:
- Dimensions: 6” x 8.5” x 4”
- Box dimensions: 12" x 7" x 6" / Shipping weight: 4 lbs
- Coverage: Up to one acre
- Power Requirements: 110v or 220vAC or 12vDC (110vAC adaptor included; battery not included)
- 110v cord is 50 ft / 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Sound Pressure: 105–110 db at 1 meter
- Frequency: 3–5 kHz
- Compliance: unit CE Marked / supply power source UL Listed and CE Marked
- EPA Est. 075310-OR-001
- NEMA type box
- Proudly made in the USA
Vacation Home - BirdXPeller PRO Evicts Woodpeckers From Napa Valley Vacation Home