Eliminates Health & Injury Risk
Saves Money on Cleanup & Repair
Eliminates Bird Problems
Quiet, effective ultrasonic bird control, outdoors. This is the world's first ultrasonic (silent-to-humans) repeller designed for use outdoors in semi-enclosed spaces.
- 4-speaker system covers up to 3,600 sq. ft.
- Irritating, alarming ultrasonic noises intimidate birds to leave
- State-of-the-art technology decoded, customer support available
- Ideal for gas stations, parking lots, warehouses, patios, etc.
Item # USX
- Ultrasonic repeller
- Keeps pest birds away from semi-enclosed outdoor areas (up to 3,600 sq. ft.)
- Non-species-specific sounds are ideal for repelling any bird
- Utilizes NEWEST technology to create powerful high-frequency ultrasonic waves
- Weather resistant – NEMA type box is designed for outdoor use
Recommended for use within (medium-sized) semi-enclosed outdoor areas. Effective coverage up to 3,600 sq. ft.
||Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup & repair costs
- Weatherproof for year-round use
- Protect buildings & equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, E. Coli, Histoplasmosis, & even rabies (bats)
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Save outdoor grounds from bird damage
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, & other visitors
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Dimensions: Control Unit 9” x 9” x 5”, Speakers 4” x 4” x 6”
- Box dimensions: 19" x 13" x 8" / Shipping weight: 10 lbs
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 75 watts
- Coverage: Up to 3,600 sq. ft.
- Power Requirements: 110vAC (220vAC available)
- 110v cord is 50 ft / 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Sound Pressure: 95–102 dB (each speaker) at 1 meter
- Frequency: 15–25 kHz
- Compliance: unit CE Marked / supply power source UL Listed & CE Marked
- EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
- NEMA type box
- Included: Control unit, 4 speakers with cords, 100 feet of wire per speaker, AC adapter with cord, & complete instructions
- Proudly made in the USA
Please note 240v adapter option – UK style pins only. Unit will work with locally sourced 12v/240v adapters. Please contact customer service for other options.