Low-Profile Indoor Electronic Repeller
Easy to Use, Safe, & Extremely Effective
Safe Indoor Pest Control. This Best-Selling electronic repeller couldn't be simpler - just plug the device in to repel rodents, bats, spiders, & more. Combines both sonic (audible) & ultrasonic (silent-to-most-humans) sound waves.
- No chemicals, no traps - humane, green, safe solution
- Sounds disrupt pests' communication, feeding habits, & habitat
- Five custom settings available, Easy to operate
- Simple, discreet, cost-effective solution
- Safe to use around children & pets
- Covers up to 3,500 sq. ft
*Independent laboratory & university testing has proven ultrasonic & sonic sound technologies to be effective forms of pest deterrents.
Item # TX-PRO
No more pest droppings! We have been using Transonic Pro for about two years all together. We used to have hundreds of bats on our outdoors porches hanging from the cedar beams in the summer creating piles of poop. The stucco walls were covered with white streaks. Then about two years ago, we went on the Internet and starting researching bat repellers. I found the Transonic Pro and set it up on our front porch. After about two weeks, the bat population started decreasing. That summer, we had fewer and fewer bats so we purchased two more Transonic Pro units for other locations. No more bat poop. We were finally able to repaint our house. We read that the unit also deters mice, so we started using them in our workshop area, as well. What a difference! We used to catch four or five mice each week. Now, we never see mice and they no longer chew paper towels and carboard. Thank you so much!
–Mae & Tom D from Skull Valley, AZ
Worth it's weight in gold – it works! I ordered this product seven days ago. I bought the Transonic Pro due to mice and rat infestations in my home. I haven't seen or heard any mice in my home since the day I plugged the unit into my wall outlet. I heard a mouse scrambling to exit my premises shortly after I plugged it in. This product works! I can be used indoors and outdoors and it has different settings for raccoons, skunks, squirrels, bats, rats, mice and crawling or flying insects. Get yourself a rodent repeller that works if you need one!
Our lake house was plagued with squirrels for years. The wood siding was riddled with holes. We patch one and the darn squirrels chew another hole nearby. One weekend we saw daylight through one of the bedroom walls where the critters had chewed completely through! We tried Bengay, chicken wire, traps, etc. Nothing worked. Then we purchased the Transonic Pro. No more squirrels! We have two units in the attic of our lake house that work perfectly to keep squirrels away!
–Mike H. from Alabaster, AL
Squirrels and raccoons, beware! This thing WORKS! It will sendd rodents running/packing their bags. If you have a squirrel or raccoon problem, I would recommend you buy a Transonic Pro to get them out and seal the entry/access points so they don't return.
Many people are too kind to kill pests. Most would be happy to have an electronic unit, such as the Transonic Pro, rather than the drastic measure of killing pests. The Transonic Pro is ideal for Wallabies and Possums. They really work! You've proved it is possible to repel birds, possums, & wallabies using your equipment.
–Leone from Australia
- Low-profile electronic pest repeller
- Sonic & ultrasonic sound frequencies
- Side-by-side speakers increase effectiveness exponentially
- Sounds disrupt pests’ habitat, interfering with their communication, feeding habits, etc.
- Humane and non-toxic – no chemicals, traps or exterminator needed
- Five settings available
- Safe to use around small children & pets
- Covers up to 3,500 sq. ft.
Independent laboratory & university testing has proven ultrasonic & sonic sound technologies to be effective forms of pest deterrents. Pests are repelled away from your Transonic Pro unit because they cannot adapt to the constantly changing array of ultrasonic & sonic signals emitted by the device. The unit disrupts the pests' habitat, affecting their feeding & communication habits, forcing them to leave the area. The unit is safe for use around humans, children, & pets such as dogs, cats, birds, & reptiles.
Built especially for indoor & semi-enclosed areas. Effective coverage up to 3,500 sq. ft. per unit.
||Ideal For Use At:
- Prevent pest droppings on premises
- Eliminate the need for toxic pesticides
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases such as Histoplasmosis & rabies (found in bats)
- Prevent the spread of ticks & other parasites
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
- Safe, effective alternative to poisons & traps
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Dimensions: 6” x 3” x 3”
- Box dimensions: 9" x 9" x 4" / Shipping weight: 2 lbs
- Coverage: Up to 3,500 sq. ft.
- Frequency Range: 3–40 kHz
- Sound Pressure: 96 dB at 0.5 meters
- Power Consumption: Less than 5 watts
- EPA Est. 090813-CHN-001
- Power Supply: 110 VAC
- Includes unit, AC adaptor with 6 ft. cord, complete instructions
Field evaluation of ultrasonic devices (transonic)
Studies of Transonic PRO ultrasound unit for reduction of mouse damage in natural settings
Studies of efficacy of Transonic PRO in reducing bat numbers and droppings in buildings
Studies of Transonic PRO ultrasound unit for reduction of insect and spider pests in natural settings
Poster presentation of Transonic PRO and Yard Gard for reduction of mouse damage