Low-Profile Indoor Electronic Repeller
Easy to Use, Safe, & Extremely Effective
Safe Indoor Pest Control. This Best-Selling electronic repeller couldn't be simpler - just plug the device in to repel rodents, bats, spiders, & more. Combines both sonic (audible) & ultrasonic (silent-to-most-humans) sound waves.
- No chemicals, no traps - humane, green, safe solution
- Sounds disrupt pests' communication, feeding habits, & habitat
- Five custom settings available, Easy to operate
- Simple, discreet, cost-effective solution
- Safe to use around children & pets
- Covers up to 3,500 sq. ft
*Independent laboratory & university testing has proven ultrasonic & sonic sound technologies to be effective forms of pest deterrents.
Item # TX-PRO
- Low-profile electronic pest repeller
- Sonic & ultrasonic sound frequencies
- Side-by-side speakers increase effectiveness exponentially
- Sounds disrupt pests’ habitat, interfering with their communication, feeding habits, etc.
- Humane and non-toxic – no chemicals, traps or exterminator needed
- Five settings available
- Safe to use around small children & pets
- Covers up to 3,500 sq. ft.
Independent laboratory & university testing has proven ultrasonic & sonic sound technologies to be effective forms of pest deterrents. Pests are repelled away from your Transonic Pro unit because they cannot adapt to the constantly changing array of ultrasonic & sonic signals emitted by the device. The unit disrupts the pests' habitat, affecting their feeding & communication habits, forcing them to leave the area. The unit is safe for use around humans, children, & pets such as dogs, cats, birds, & reptiles.
Built especially for indoor & semi-enclosed areas. Effective coverage up to 3,500 sq. ft. per unit.
||Ideal For Use At:
- Prevent pest droppings on premises
- Eliminate the need for toxic pesticides
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases such as Histoplasmosis & rabies (found in bats)
- Prevent the spread of ticks & other parasites
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
- Safe, effective alternative to poisons & traps
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Dimensions: 6” x 3” x 3”
- Box dimensions: 9" x 9" x 4" / Shipping weight: 2 lbs
- Coverage: Up to 3,500 sq. ft.
- Frequency Range: 3–40 kHz
- Sound Pressure: 96 dB at 0.5 meters
- Power Consumption: Less than 5 watts
- EPA Est. 090813-CHN-001
- Power Supply: 110 VAC
- Includes unit, AC adaptor with 6 ft. cord, complete instructions
Field evaluation of ultrasonic devices (transonic)
Studies of Transonic PRO ultrasound unit for reduction of mouse damage in natural settings
Studies of efficacy of Transonic PRO in reducing bat numbers and droppings in buildings
Studies of Transonic PRO ultrasound unit for reduction of insect and spider pests in natural settings
Poster presentation of Transonic PRO and Yard Gard for reduction of mouse damage