Item # TX-MOLE
- Electronic repeller combining ultrasound, vibration and a flashing light
- Solar-powered device
- Emits bursts of sound and vibration every 20 seconds, to repel underground intruders
- Light flashes every 5 seconds, to deter critters above ground
- 24-hour operation
Target pests include: moles, gophers and other burrowing creatures.
Effective coverage up to 50 ft. radius (approximately 7,800 sq. ft.)Recommended for outdoor use in any area where burrowing creatures are a problem.
- Save lawns from damage caused by burrowing creatures
- Protect flowers, trees, bushes, vegetable gardens, and other rooted plants
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
All-Purpose Animal Repellent
- Dimensions (assembled): 14.5” x 6” x 6”
- Box dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5" / Shipping weight: 2 lbs
- Coverage: Up to 50 ft. radius (approximately 7,800 sq. ft.)
- Power Supply: Ni-MH AA 1200mA/h battery*3, 3.6v (sealed unit)
- Flash: 0.1sec/5sec. 4 flash lights
- Sound: 800Hz frequency lasting 1 second at 20 second intervals
- Vibration: 1 second at 20 second intervals
- Operation: Sounds and vibrations alternate on a 20-second cycle +/- 10%
- Working current: Flash <60mA, ultrasonic<60mA, vibration<20mA, stand by <0.02mA (average approximately 5mA)
- Solar power current: Daytime 20mA, noon 60mA, night 0mA