Super BirdXPeller® PRO
Broadcasts Bird Distress Calls and Predator Cries
Covers up to Six Acres
Deters Pest Birds with No Traps, Chemicals, or Poisons
Saves Money on Costly Clean-Up and Repair
Experience Bird-X's #1 BEST-SELLING sonic bird deterrent! The Super BirdXPeller® PRO's 4-speaker system gets rid of birds by emitting a variety of naturally recorded distress calls and predator cries that confuse, frighten, and disorient pest birds.
Sonic bird control is a safe and eco-friendly way to get rid of birds from outdoor areas. Sonic bird repellent devices use sounds that echo nature. The Super BirdXPeller® PRO's customizable settings make the device easy-to-use and operate.
Three (3) versions available! View the 'Details' tab below to decide which version of the Super BirdXPeller® PRO is best for your pest bird problem.
Item # SBXP-PRO
For best results, choose a combination of both predator calls AND bird distress recordings to create the most natural scenario.
- Sonic – emits audible sounds that deter birds
- Natural sounds – uses high-quality digital playback of naturally recorded bird distress signals, bird alarm calls, and predator cries
- Single speaker unit – purchase Extension Speakers separately, or choose the Super BirdXPeller® PRO system
- Fully programmable – you control sounds, volume, interval, & day/night operation
- Installs easily – mounting hardware included
- Weather-resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
Recommended for use in outdoor areas. Effective coverage up to 6 acres (261,360 sq. ft).
||Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring clean-up and repair
- Protect buildings and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Save parks, yards, corporate grounds, pools, ponds, turf, and more from bird damage
- Maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, and customers
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent & taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Dimensions: Control unit 9” x 9” x 5.25”, speakers 4” x 4” x 6” with 100 ft. of cable per speaker
- Box dimensions: 19" x 13" x 7" / Shipping weight: 12 lbs
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 75 watts
- Coverage: Up to six acres
- Power Requirements: 110v or 220vAC or 12vDC (110vAC adaptor not included; battery not included)
- 110v cord is 50 ft / 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Sound Pressure: 105–110 db at 1 meter
- Frequency: 3–5 kHz
- Compliance: Supply power source is UL and CE listed
- EPA Est. 075130-OR0001
- NEMA type box
- Proudly Made in the USA
Please note 240v adapter option – UK style pins only. Unit will work with locally sourced 12v/240v adapters. Please contact customer service for other options.
NOTE: 220 v units are supplied with a chip targeting common European/Eurasian pest bird species. Version #1-220 v includes pigeons, sparrows, gulls and blackbirds. Version #2-220v includes starlings, blackbirds, crows and ravens. These units are usually in stock and may be ordered via this page.
**If you are ordering a 220v unit to repel a different, specific bird species or family, or for a different part of the world, please do not order online. Instead, please email or call us for further assistance. Custom 220v chips (not listed above) require extra processing time (5-10 business days).
Hospital Grounds - Super BirdXPeller PRO Rids Hospital Grounds of Hundreds of Messy Grackles in Texas
Chemical Plant - Super BirdXPeller PRO Solves Pigeon, Robin, & Starling Problem in Cincinnati
Manufacturing Facility - Char-Broil Uses Super BirdXPeller PRO to Solve Pigeon Infestation in Georgia
Wrigley Field Strikes Out the Birds - Pigeon Problem at Wrigley Field, Home of the Chicago Cubs, Solved With the Super BirdXPeller PRO
Jersey City City Hall Building - Super BirdXPeller PRO Solves New Jersey City Hall Pigeon Problem