BEST SELLING Ultrasonic Bird Control System
For Enclosed and Semi-Enclosed Areas
"Silent-to-Humans" Audio Attack
Installation was simple and quick. We have not had birds in our hangar since we installed the QuadBlaster units. You have a really great product and the service/tech support was outstanding. –Jerry H. from Owis Head, ME
Great results as there is no more constant cleaning of the terrible mess they constantly left behind or removing the birds which used to fly into the building itself. –James S. from Sydney, Australia
IN STOCK - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
Our most popular & most trusted ultrasonic bird repeller - emits sounds designed to disorient, intimidate, & confuse pest birds to quickly scare them away from the treated area. Birds will not linger while exposed to this sound!
This industry favorite is used worldwide, protecting facilities from damage & liability. Bird-X provides bird control solutions for hundreds of top-tier corporate clients including: UPS, Boeing, Coca-Cola, American Airlines, Wrigley Field, US Air Force, Army, Navy, & many more.
Item # QB4
After trying other products with little or no resolve, we are finally rid of birds. We purchased a QuadBlaster from you in 2002 and our site staff are very pleased to see such great results. It started working on the first day of installation and after three months of monitoring the situation we have decided to purchase two more units for other areas of our facility.
–Dan from Linear Technology Corp.
All attempts to remove pigeons have failed up until now. We installed three QuadBlasters four weeks ago at Edge Cinema when the infestation of pigeons had overrun a car park, balcony and front of our building for some years. Since installing the repellers, the pigeons have thankfully left the scene. Great results as there is no more constant cleaning of the terrible mess they constantly left behind or removing the birds which used to fly into the building itself. We are so pleased with the outcome! The product does a great job.
–James S. from Sydney, Australia
Installation was simple and quick. We have not had birds in our hangar since we installed the QuadBlaster units. You have a really great product and the service/tech support was outstanding.
–Jerry H. from Owis Head, ME
Backed by our 30 Day Electronics Performance Satisfaction Guarantee AND our 6 Month Manufacturer's Warranty Against Material Defects.
Birds will not linger while exposed to this sound! The sounds are designed to confuse, disorient & intimidate pest birds to quickly scare them away from the effective area.
- Ultrasonic repeller – sound waves that humans can’t hear, but birds hate!
- Designed for use indoors or in semi-enclosed spaces
- Automated sound system uses four internal speakers to emit high frequency sound waves
- Easy to install, low-profile solution with solid steel construction
- Electronic oscillator tuned at 20kHz
- Safe and humane
- Covers up to 6,500 sq. ft.
Recommended for use in indoor & semi-enclosed areas. Effective coverage up to 6,500 sq. ft.
||Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup & repair costs
- Protect buildings, equipment & vehicles from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, E. Coli, Histoplasmosis & even rabies (found in bats)
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, & customers
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent & taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Dimensions: QB-4 12” x 12” x 4”
- Box dimensions: 15" x 15" x 7" / 8 lbs
- Coverage: Up to 6,500 sq. ft.
- Voltage / Power Input: 12 VDC from 115v AC/60 Hz or 220v AC/50 Hz
- 110v, 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Power Consumption: Less than 10 watts
- Ultrasound Output: 85-90dB at 1 Meter, 20kHz
- Compliance: QB-4 unit and supply power source are UL & CE listed
- EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
- Proudly Made in the USA
Please note 240v adapter option – UK style pins only. Unit will work with locally sourced 12v/240v adapters. Please contact customer service for other options.
Bird-X'd out by QuadBlaster QB-4 -- QuadBlaster QB-4 solves canada geese problem in Pennsylvania warehouse
Colorado City Buildings -- QuadBlaster QB-4 solves bird problem (woodpeckers, blackbirds, & others) in Colorado
Florida Utility Company Evicts Pigeons -- QuadBlaster QB-4 solves pigeon problem in Florida