Saves Money on Cleanup & Repair
Eliminates Bird & Small Pest Problems
Good News! Two days and nights have passed... let's just say we no longer have issues with their droppings. –David
I've tried numerous things to get rid of pigeons in the past. Ever since we posted the owl in our facility we haven't had birds nearby. –M. Tucker
IN STOCK - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
Item # OWL
Decades-proven visual deterrent, improved with dynamic realism & movement! Scare away birds & small pests with this predator replica of the most-feared aerial predator, the Great Horned Owl, which catches & eats nearly everything it can catch.
- Lifelike, wind-catching design increases effectiveness
- Accurate plumage & hunting flight pose
- Intimidating, glassy eyes "follow" pests
- Flexible wings move & flap in the wind realistically
Without movement, an owl scare is useless – don't be fooled by imitations that are immobile! Install Prowler Owl decoy in any open outdoor area where pest birds or small critters are a problem.
Good News! Two days and nights have passed since we put "Larry" the Lang Dental mascot Prowler Owl out at our front door. Apparently the geese have been scared...Let's just say we no longer have issues with their droppings. Thanks for solving our problem!
–David from Wheeling, IL
I purchased the Prowler Owl to get rid of Pigeons. They were nesting on the front of our office building, tarp and roof edges. At first, my co-workers joked saying the pigeons would just stand on the owl's head and leave droppings. Since then, the pigeon activity on our roof and especially our tarps has minimized to where there are no droppings at all. The South Florida rainy season has finished cleaning the tarp and it remains clean thanks to your Prowler Owl.
–G Torres from Fort Lauderdale, FL
I've tried numerous things to get rid of pigeons in the past. I bought the Prowler Owl to control stubborn pigeons in and around a canopy. At first, I felt silly carrying the owl around and hid it behind my back until I got close enough to the birds. At that point, I pulled it from behind my back and the birds panicked! They flew away from under the canopy immediately as the owl moved in the wind. Ever since we posted the owl in our facility we haven't had birds nearby.
–M. Tucker, a Property Manager of West Mall
Pest Control is an ongoing problem inside and out. Our pigeon problem was a constant headache. Trapping was long, tedious and expensive. Shooting or poisoning was prohibited. Results with the Prowler Owl were immediate and we no longer have a serious problem with birds. We have purchased two more and they will protect our other buildings. I would like to thank you for a very economical solution for an expensive problem.
–Robert from Beaver Falls, PA
- Predator owl replica; life-size owl
- Owl scare repels pest birds & other small animals
- Always-moving “hunting” posture keeps birds away
- 4-foot wingspan & accurate markings
- Safe, humane, non-toxic, silent
- Covers up to 6,000 sq. ft.
Recommended for use wherever birds & small critters are a problem. Effective where visible for up to 6,000 sq. ft.
||Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup & repair costs
- Protect buildings & equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella & E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents & chimneys
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Save outdoor grounds from bird damage
- Increase property aesthetics
- Decrease bird nuisance
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent & taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Dimensions: 44” wingspan, 23” total head-to-tail, 6” head diameter
- Box dimensions: 12" x 8" x 13" / 2 lbs
- Materials: Head is hard plastic resin, body/wing is extra-durable, waterproof non-woven fabric supported by flexible cables & riveted plastic struts
- Mounting: Place neck opening on a ½” diameter pole