NEW and Improved Prowler Owl replica! Scare birds with a dynamic, realistic, owl decoy; resembles the most-feared aerial predator, the Great Horned Owl, which catches and eats almost anything that moves.
- Lifelike design increases effectiveness
- Accurate plumage and hunting flight pose
- Intimidating, glassy eyes
- Flexible wings move and flap in the wind realistically
Don’t be fooled by imitations that are immobile – without movement, an owl scare is useless! Install Prowler Owl decoy in any open outdoor area where pest birds or small critters are a problem.
Item # OWL
Good News! Two days and nights have passed since we put "Larry" the Lang Dental mascot Prowler Owl out at our front door. Apparently the geese have been scared...Let's just say we no longer have issues with their droppings. Thanks for solving out problem!
–David from Wheeling, IL
I purchased the Prowler Owl to get rid of Pigeons. They were nsting on the front of our office building, tarp and roof edges. At first, my co-workers joked saying the pigeons would just stand on the owl's head and leave droppings. Since then, the pigeon activity on our roof and especially our tarps has minimized to where there are no droppings at all. The South Florida rainy season has finished cleaning the tarp and it remains clean thanks to your Prowler Owl.
–G Torres from Fort Lauderdale, FL
I've tried numerous things to get rid of pigeons in the past. I bought the Prowler Owl to control stubborn pigeons in and around a canopy. At first, I felt silly carrying the owl around and hid it behind my back until I got close enough to the birds. At that point, I pulled it from behind my back and the birds panicked! They flew away from under the canopy immediately as the owl moved in the wind. Ever since we posted the owl in our facility we haven't had birds near it for several days.
–M. Tucker, a Property Manager of West Mall
Pest Control is an ongoing problem inside and out. Our pigeon problem was a constant headache. Trapping was long, tedious and expensive. Shooting or poisoning was prohibited. Results with the Prowler Owl were immediate and we no longer have a serious problem with birds. We have purchased two more and they will protect our other buildings. I would like to thank you for a very economical solution for an expensive problem.
–Robert from Beaver Falls, PA
- Predator owl replica; life-size owl
- Owl scare repels pest birds and other small animals
- Always-moving “hunting” posture keeps birds away
- 4-foot wingspan and accurate markings
- Safe, humane, non-toxic, silent
- Covers up to 6,000 sq. ft.
Target pests include: pigeons, sparrows, starlings, crows, blackbirds, grackles, seagulls, swallows, etc.; also small animals such as skunks, rodents, rabbits, squirrels and more.
Effective where visible for up to 6,000 sq. ft.
Recommended for use in open outdoor areas, such as:
- Parks, fields, trees
- Yards & gardens
- Golf courses
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect buildings and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Save outdoor grounds from bird damage
- Increase property aesthetics
- Decrease bird nuisance
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
|Bird Stop||BirdXPeller PRO||Super BirdXPeller PRO||BroadBand-PRO|
- Dimensions: 44” wingspan, 23” total head-to-tail, 6” head diameter
- Box dimensions: 12" x 7" x 12" / 2 lbs
- Materials: Head is hard plastic resin, body/wing is extra-durable, waterproof non-woven fabric supported by flexible cables and riveted plastic struts
- Mounting: Place neck opening on a ½” diameter pole