Saves Money on Cleanup & Repair
Eliminates Bird & Small Pest Problems
Decades-proven visual deterrent, improved with dynamic realism & movement! Scare away birds & small pests with this predator replica of the most-feared aerial predator, the Great Horned Owl, which catches & eats nearly everything it can catch.
- Lifelike, wind-catching design increases effectiveness
- Accurate plumage & hunting flight pose
- Intimidating, glassy eyes "follow" pests
- Flexible wings move & flap in the wind realistically
Without movement, an owl scare is useless – don't be fooled by imitations that are immobile! Install Prowler Owl decoy in any open outdoor area where pest birds or small critters are a problem.
Item # OWL
- Predator owl replica; life-size owl
- Owl scare repels pest birds & other small animals
- Always-moving “hunting” posture keeps birds away
- 4-foot wingspan & accurate markings
- Safe, humane, non-toxic, silent
- Covers up to 6,000 sq. ft.
Recommended for use wherever birds & small critters are a problem. Effective where visible for up to 6,000 sq. ft.
||Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup & repair costs
- Protect buildings & equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella & E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents & chimneys
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Save outdoor grounds from bird damage
- Increase property aesthetics
- Decrease bird nuisance
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent & taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Dimensions: 44” wingspan, 23” total head-to-tail, 6” head diameter
- Box dimensions: 12" x 7" x 12" / 2 lbs
- Materials: Head is hard plastic resin, body/wing is extra-durable, waterproof non-woven fabric supported by flexible cables & riveted plastic struts
- Mounting: Place neck opening on a ½” diameter pole