Mega Blaster PRO
Our most powerful sonic bird control system uses intermittent distress calls to create a “danger zone” that frightens infesting birds away for good.
- Two high-output amplifiers with specially-designed 20-speaker tower
- Comes with four different configurations for common bird infestations
- Customizable settings
- Weatherproof, NEMA-type box
- Covers up to 30 acres (12 hectares)
This unit is capable of sound output up to 125 decibels.
HEARING PROTECTION IS RECOMMENDED.
This item is not sold online.
We will be pleased to assist you with the purchase directly.
Please call 800.735.0496 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Item # MEGA
We have finished using the Mega Blaster in our vineyards now and are very pleased with the results. The unit was mounted on a trailer and shifted every couple of days to confuse the birds. It was mostly used in areas we hadn't had time to cover with nets. There was very little bird damage within a 200 metre radius (12.5 hectares).
We have used electronic bird repellers for many years with various degrees of success but they had microchips with harassment sounds which were annoying for neighbours. The customized microchips programmed to suit our bird species were much more pleasant and successful.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this electronic equipment as an important tool in bird control.
–Herman S. from New Zealand
- Sonic – emits predator cries that scare and deter pest birds
- Two high-output amplifiers drive the 20-speaker tower
- Fully programable – you control 8 sounds, volume and intervals
- Weather resistant – NEMA-type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
- Agricultural # MEGA-AG
- Crow / Raven # MEGA-CROW
- Woodpecker # MEGA-WP
- Marine / Gull # MEGA-MAR
Repels pest birds including crows, ravens, starlings, blackbirds, grackles, woodpeckers, double crested cormorants & more; also deters marine birds such as ring-billed gulls, herring gulls, California gulls, black-headed gulls, glaucous-winged gulls, etc.
Effective coverage up to 30 acres.
Recommended for us in large, remote outdoor areas, especially for multi-acre applications, such as:
- Fish farms
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Large, unpopulated spaces
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect property, landscaping, vehicles, & other equipment/assets from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, & E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents & chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Prevent bird strikes on airfields – improve flight safety & avoid costly airplane/equipment damage
- Decrease bird nuisance
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
|Terror Eyes||3D-Coyote||Bird Stop|
- Coverage: Up to 30 acres from single unit
- Box dimensions: Box 1: 23" x 18" x 16" (23 lbs, unit & speaker), Box 2: 32" x 24" x 5" (17 lbs, solar panel)
- Power Input: 12vDC (3 amps) via solar panel and battery
- Sound Pressure: up to 125 decibels
- Frequency: 2,000–10,000 Hz
- Compliance: UL & CE listed
- EPA Est. 075310-OR-001
- Included: Generating unit with two built-in high-output amplifiers, 20-speaker tower with audio cables, 40 watt solar panel, battery clips, & all mounting hardware.
- Proudly made in the USA