GooseBuster PRO Single Speaker System
Sonic Goose Repellent System
Developed with Decades of Research
Eliminates Goose Problems Outdoors
The single-speaker version of our original GooseBuster® is here! This unique system was developed using decades of scientific research involving the behaviors & vocal communications of Canada geese. This system employs authentic goose alert & alarm calls recorded in the wild & are still the only such recordings in existence.
- Extremely effective in reducing & eliminating geese
- Audio makes areas uninhabitable for geese
- Geese learn not to return through behavior modification
- Customizable settings, completely humane
- Covers up to 1.5 acre per unit; pairing units covers 4-6 acres.
Item # GB-1
REVIEWS ARE FOR THE ORIGINAL GOOSEBUSTER:
A big "Thank you" to Bird-X! We have had a problem for years with Geese in our picnic area. We ordered the Goose Buster just as a goose had made a nest and laid eggs. Each time the device went off the goose looked up nervously. Once the goslings were hatched they moved out completely! Thanks again!
–Bill from Southfield, MI
Geese are gone from our putting greens. We installed the Goose Buster on an island green where we had most of our problems with geese. An operator manned the unit and the results seem to be fantastic. I feel confident that we have finally won the battle against geese!
– Du P from South Africa
Effective and easy to assemble. It is early days but the Goose Buster seems to be very effective so far in discouraging the infestation of resident geese on my small island in a lake in Ontario. It is very easy to set up and the variety of the random distress calls should keep the geese guessing for quite a while. It might be good if it were possible to buy a recording of additional distress calls to add to the variety, since is suspect that after a while the geese will cotton on to the fact that the pre-programmed distress calls are repeating.
– L. McCaw from Canada
Backed by our 30 Day Electronics Performance Satisfaction Guarantee AND our 6-Month Manufacturer's Warranty Against Material Defects.
Since 1979, Dr. Whitford has been studying Canada goose behavior & vocal communications, then presenting & publishing his findings. He holds a PhD in biological sciences in the field of animal behavior, as well as BS & MS degrees in wildlife management. GooseBuster is based on decades of research into the behavior & communication of Canada geese by noted biologist Philip Whitford, Capital University Professor.
Dr. Whitford has obtained the only documented recording, anywhere, of the alarm call of Canada geese. This, along with the alert call, makes the GooseBuster PRO the foremost goose repelling mechanism of its size in the world.
- ‘Alert’ calls indicate uneasiness about potential danger; ‘alarm’ calls signify immediate danger
- Geese evacuate without waiting to identify the source
- Covers up to 1.5 acres; pairing with another unit covers 3-5 acres (use additional units for even larger coverage, or purchase the Original GooseBuster for areas up to 7 acres)
- Fully programmable – you control the settings; optional selection of coyote bark & gunshot sounds
- Device automatically prevents acclimation; calls differ in frequency, duration, & intervals; sound combinations, sequences & speakers change randomly to give a perception of troubled geese moving through many locations
- Weather resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
*Proven effective in university-conducted field studies:
Download the original research paper, Successful Use of Alarm and Alert Calls to Reduce Emerging Crop Damage by Resident Canada Geese, or an illustrated poster version presented at the Bird Strike North American Conference.
Effective coverage up to one & a half (1.5) acres (43,560 sq ft; or cover up to 4-6 acres with 2 units). Recommended for large, outdoor spaces experiencing goose problems.
|Effectively Repels:||Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup & repair costs
- Protect landscaping, water quality, & property from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella & E. Coli
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Save parks, yards, corporate grounds, pools, ponds, & turf from bird damage
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, & customers
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent & taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Dimensions: Control Unit 6” x 6” x 3.5”, Speakers 5.5” x 5.5” x 5”
- Box dimensions: 12" x 9" x 7" / Shipping weight: 4 lbs
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 15 watts
- Power Requirements: 1 Amp 110VAC or 220VAC adaptor, or 12VDC
- Cords: 110v, 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Sound Pressure: 0–110 dB at 1 meter (single speaker)
- Frequency: 500 ~ 1,500 Hz
- Compliance: Supply power source is UL, CUL & CE listed
- EPA Registration: EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
- Body: NEMA type box
Please note 240v adapter option – UK style pins only. Unit will work with locally sourced 12v/240v adapters. Please contact customer service for other options.