GooseBuster DC Timer
The DC Timer adds precision timing control and flexibility to the GooseBuster operating schedule in applications where electricity is unavailable and the device is powered by a solar panel and 12v DC batteries. The 24-hour dial has quarter-hour divisions and AM/PM indications.
*Ideally, the GooseBuster should run for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours at dusk. If you intend to run the device more frequently, you may need the 15-Watt Solar Panel.
Item # GB-12
The GooseBuster comes with an AC Timer. The DC Timer is specifically for applications where electricity is not available and the unit is running on batteries and solar power.
The 24-Hour dial has quarter-hour divisions and AM/PM indications. The time switch is programmed by pushing the captive trippers to the outer ring position for the entire period that the load is to be turned “ON”, i.e., fifteen minutes for each tripper on the 24-Hour dial. When the tripper is pushed to the inside, the switch is in the “OFF” position.
- 24-hour cycle – repeats daily
- Captive trippers with 15-minute intervals
- Synchronous drive or quartz drive with battery backup
- True clock face, easy-to-set
- 3-way manual switch override
- Compact size
- ¼” quick-connect terminals
- Noise immune – ideal for robust applications
Use with the 5-Watt Solar Panel and 12v DC batteries. Ideally, the GooseBuster should run for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours at dusk. If you intend to run the device more frequently, you may need the 15-Watt Solar Panel.
|GooseBuster||5-Watt Solar Panel||15-Watt Solar Panel|
- Shipping weight: 2 lbs
- Supply voltage: 24, 120 and 240VAC, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 1 VA
- Switch type: SPDT
- Wiring connections: ¼” quick-connect terminals
- Switch Rating: 21A @ 250VAC resistive 1350 watt tungsten, 1HP @ 125VAC, 2HP @ 240VAC
- Ambient temp. range: –40°F to 180°F (–4°F to 130°F with battery backup)
- Agency approval: UL Recognized