Floating Bird Balls
Camouflage Water's Surface from Waterfowl
Humane, Easy to Use & Extremely Effective
Keep Water Clean and Free from Waterfowl Droppings
Bird Control For Water. Eliminate waterfowl like ducks, geese, and gulls in retention ponds, lakes, and more! ECC Bird Balls completely cover the water's surface to prevent pest water birds from landing, while still allowing sunlight in and maintaining the water's ecosystem. Bacteria, and other vegetation will not grow on these self-cleaning balls due to the continuous motion of the balls on the surface of the water. For more information on ECC Bird Balls, please contact our sales team at (800) 662-5021.
- Foam Suppression: The balls also inhibit the formation of foam on the water surface.
- Odor: The ball cover eliminates odors as it covers 91% of the open surface that holds odors in the waste lagoons.
- Simple to install
- Easy installation
- Minimal upkeep required
- Low-profile & discreet
- Birds, creatures of habit, stop returning to locations that have been covered with Bird Balls
Recommended for use on any water surface birds can land on, especially high-profile surfaces where aesthetics are a priority:
||Ideal For Use In:
- Cut recurring cleanup costs
- Protect bodies of water from bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases such as West Nile, Salmonella, and E. Coli
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Unit dimensions: 100 mm / 4" diameter
Airport Defends its Territory - Spikes solve bird excrement safety problems at a San Bernadino airport