Extra Tall Stainless Steel Bird Spikes
Bird-X Extra Tall stainless steel bird spikes are used to stop large pest birds such as pigeons, seagulls and crows from roosting on ledges and other surfaces. Large stainless spikes are not harmful – they simply prevent pest birds from landing.
- 100% effective everywhere they are installed
- Repel large birds such as pigeons, seagulls and crows 24/7
- Protect areas up to 8 inches in width
- One-time solution – no maintenance required
- Sold as a 98ft kit of (90) 13.1" strips
$644.80 NOW $516.50
Item # ETS-98
- 100% effective everywhere they are installed – repel birds 24/7
- Flexible base – allows for installation on curved surfaces
- Less expensive than 100% metal alternatives
- Easy one-time solution – no maintenance required
- Stainless steel won’t corrode or decay
- If installed properly, spikes can last a lifetime!
- Rivet holes built into the base for glue or screw installations
- Easy snap-off points molded into the base
Repel large pest birds such as pigeons, seagulls and crows.
Effective everywhere they are installed; protect areas up to 8 inches in width.
Recommended for use on building edges and other surfaces that attract pest birds, such as:
- Ledges & window sills
- Gutters, pipes, beams, trusses & support structures
- Roof perimeters & parapet walls
- Chimney pots
- Girders and ridge tiles
- Statues, columns & cornices
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution
- Protect buildings and equipment from corrosive droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Bird control products that exclude birds by creating a physical barrier – such as bird netting and bird spikes – are 100% effective everywhere they are installed. However, it is not always possible to protect an entire property or wide area with barrier solutions. Where netting and spikes are not applicable, we recommend installing companion products such as sonic repellers, visual scares, and/or scent and taste aversions. Combining exclusionary methods with scare tactics makes the entire area inhospitable to birds, forcing them to find a new habitat.
|Bird Proof Gel||Bird Netting: PE-Plus||Terror Eyes||BirdXPeller PRO|