100 ft. of Speaker Wire to Put Sound Where You Need It
Use the Extension Speaker to increase output to an additional or remote location:
- Comes with 100 ft. of built-in outdoor-ready speaker wire
- Use to place sound in a remote or difficult-to-reach location for BirdXPeller PRO & Woodpecker PRO units
- Divert sound from one or two of the QuadBlaster QB-4's 4 built-in speakers to a remote location
- Other sound units: use as additional speaker to direct the sound to additional locations*
*See Details tab below for unit compatibility information.
Item # BXP-ES
Compatible with the following electronic Bird-X devices:
- BirdXPeller PRO & Woodpecker PRO - use the speaker to:
- Split the sound between the unit's built-in speaker & a second, remote location, or
- Use the speaker as the only source of sound in a location central to the pests (such as high up in a tree, on a rooftop, etc), keeping the unit & its controls easily accessible elsewhere.
- QuadBlaster QB-4 & Super QuadBlaster QB-4 - use the speaker to:
- Divert the ultrasound output from one or two of the built-in speakers to a remote location, such as around a corner, in another room, or other area.
- Super BirdXPeller PRO
- BroadBand PRO
- Critter Blaster PRO
- Ultrason X
NOT compatible with GooseBuster or Mega Blaster PRO
Extention Speakers may be used with units for:
- Extending sound around corners, into different rooms, or other areas blocked by soundwave-disrupting barriers such as walls or fences. Generous 100 ft of speaker wire is included for flexibility.
- Partially or completely diverting sound into difficult-to-reach areas, such as up trees or high up in rafters, allowing the user to put sound directly where it's needed most - while keeping the control unit in an easy-to-access location.
- Replacing damaged or older speakers of the same style, or if an in-unit speaker stops working
- Dimensions: 6" tall x 4” wide x 3.5” depth
- Box dimensions, single speaker: 12" x 9" x 7" / Shipping weight: 2 lbs