Cost of Pest Birds & Their Droppings
End Costly Pest Bird Infestations
Many people, especially businesses, face a never-ending battle of cleaning up after pest birds. The expense of labor, supplies, and energy necessary can very quickly add up. But you can choose to stop letting unwanted best bird damages happen by choosing Bird-X bird control products for extremely effective solutions that are safe, humane, eco-friendly, and most importantly save you time, headaches, and money.
Here's what pest bird infestation was costing this company:
A major corporation cleaned bird droppings from a 500 ft sidewalk once a week. It took half a day each time, using many gallons of water and electricity each time – plus labor costs & associated risk of disease, slip-and-fall, etc.
Then they installed Super BirdXPeller PRO's and after 6 months, they still hadn't needed to clean the walkway – plus the entire parking lot was free of birds and bird messes, which was more inviting to customers and good for business overall.
Benefits of Implementing a Bird-X Bird Control Program:
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect buildings and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Save parks, yards, corporate grounds, pools, ponds, turf, etc. from bird damage
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, and customers