Corporate Grounds Pest Control
Corporate grounds are a magnet for pest birds, especially Canada geese. Geese prefer open land where approaching predators are more visible. They are also attracted to nutritious grass and any convenient water sources (retention ponds, manmade lakes, and fountains).
Unfortunately, Canada geese and other pest birds can cause serious problems:
- Damaging landscaping; ruining grass and turf
- Polluting the grounds, sidewalks, and water with unsanitary droppings
- Disturbing workers and customers with their loud honking
- Physically attacking people
For Pest Birds
- Use a sonic device like the GooseBuster or GooseBuster PRO to teach geese to leave the area for good
- For the best control in large open spaces, the ProHawk UAV Drone is the most advanced solution.
- Laser bird control is a humane pest control option that scares birds away and makes them think an area is unsafe.
- Use Floating Bird Balls in ponds and lakes to completely cover the water's surface so that pest water birds cannot land
- Apply a taste aversion product, such as Bird Stop, to make grass & turf inedible & irritating
- Install visual scares like a 3D-Coyote to frighten geese away