Bug Monitors & Glue Boards
Bird-X Bug Monitors are simple, discreet and can be used in any environment. These small, clear plastic bug monitors actively lure bugs (if they are present or nearby) into the secure harborage where they become stuck to the adhesive coating / glue board.
Most bug traps and glue boards only catch the critters if they happen to crawl across that particular surface, requiring a lot of waiting and guessing. Bird-X Bug Monitors feature semiochemicals that actively lure nearby bugs into the monitor where they become stuck to the lure board's adhesive coating.
We offer one bug monitor specifically designed to lure bed bugs and another that can be used to lure and trap most other crawling bugs including ants, cockroaches, silverfish, woodlice (pill bugs), millipedes, centipedes, earwigs, bed bugs, etc.
It is important to confirm and identify pest bugs so that you are able to quickly find the best solution, before infestation takes hold.
- Proprietary attractant gel contains semiochemicals that actively lure nearby bugs into the monitor where they become stuck to the lure board’s adhesive coating
- Safe, secure plastic harborage surrounds the lure board so that any trapped bugs are out of reach from children and pets
- Harborage withstands weight, pressure and moisture
- Can be used in high humidity areas
- Can be easily handled, moved and placed in tight spaces without compromising the lure
- Small, clear, discreet monitors can be placed anywhere bugs are suspected
- Clear viewing window makes inspection simple; can be check daily, reinserted and reused
- Increased shelf-life – the interior lure board has a paper liner that keeps the chemical lure and the surrounding adhesive fresh until ready to use – just peel and place
- Chemical lure is isolated from the adhesive to increase the active attractant effect
- Five low-rising textured entrances encourage buy entry and harborage
- Large adhesive surface area
- Dimensions: 2.875” x 1.9” x 0.43” / weight: 5 grams
- Snap-top allows user to easily dispose of bugs and reuse monitor