Broadcasts Bird Distress Calls and Predator Cries
Covers up to One Acre
Deters Pest Birds with No Traps, Chemicals, or Poisons
Saves Money on Costly Clean-Up and Repair
Experience Bird-X's #1 BEST-SELLING sonic bird deterrent! The BirdXPeller® PRO gets rid of birds by emitting a variety of naturally recorded distress calls and predator cries that confuse, frighten, and disorient pest birds.
Sonic bird control is a safe and eco-friendly way to get rid of birds from outdoor areas. Sonic bird repellent devices use sounds that echo nature. The BirdXPeller® PRO's customizable settings make the device easy-to-use and operate.
Three (3) versions available! View the 'Details' tab below to decide which version of the BirdXPeller® PRO is best for your pest bird problem.
For larger areas, view the Super BirdXPeller® PRO.
Item # BXP-PRO
For best results, choose a combination of both predator calls AND bird distress recordings to create the most natural scenario.
For larger areas, the Super BirdXPeller® PRO covers up to 6 acres with a 4-speaker system.
- Sonic – emits audible sounds that deter birds
- Natural sounds – uses high-quality digital playback of naturally recorded bird distress signals, bird alarm calls, and predator cries
- Single speaker unit – purchase Extension Speakers separately, or choose the Super BirdXPeller® PRO system
- Fully programmable – you control sounds, volume, interval, & day/night operation
- Installs easily – mounting hardware included
- Weather-resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
Recommended for use in outdoor areas. Effective coverage up to 1 acre (43,560 sq. ft).
||Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring clean-up and repair costs
- Protect buildings and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Save parks, yards, corporate grounds, pools, ponds, turf, and more from bird damage
- Maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, and customers
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent & taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Unit Dimensions: 6” x 8.5” x 4”
- Box dimensions: 12" x 7" x 6" / Shipping weight: 3 lbs
- Coverage: Up to one acre
- Power Requirements: 110v or 220vAC or 12vDC (110vAC adaptor included; battery not included)
- 110v, 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Sound Pressure: 105–110 db at 1 meter
- Frequency: 3–5 kHz
- Compliance: unit CE Marked / supply power source UL Listed and CE Marked
- EPA Est. 075310-OR-001
- NEMA type box
- Proudly made in the USA
NOTE: 220 v units are supplied with a chip targeting common European/Eurasian pest bird species. #1 includes pigeons, sparrows, gulls and blackbirds. #2 includes starlings, blackbirds, crows and ravens. These units are usually in stock and may be ordered via this page.
**If you are ordering a 220v unit to repel a different, specific bird species or family, or for a different part of the world, please do not order online. Instead, please email or call us for further assistance. Custom 220v chips for other pest birds (not listed above) may be available at extra cost ($40 per unit) and require extra processing time (5-10 business days).
Vacation Home - BirdXPeller PRO Evicts Woodpeckers From Napa Valley Vacation Home
Putnam City High School Football Stadium - BirdXPeller PRO Solves Bird Problem at Oaklahoma High School
Kansas City Convention Center - BirdXPeller PRO Solves Bird Problem at Large Building Complex
Corn Crops and Crows - BirdXPeller PRO Solves Crow Problem at Maine Farm
Real Estate Management - BirdXPeller PRO + Spikes Solve Bird Problem for Florida Real Estate Company
Birds of the Present vs Buildings of the Past - BirdXPeller PRO Protects a Lighthouse in Michican from Seagull Damage
Transit Authority Maintenance Department - BirdXPeller PRO Battles Thousands of Blackbirds, Starlings, & Grackles