BEST SELLING Sonic Bird Control System
Eliminates Health & Injury Risk
Saves Money on Cleanup & Repair
Eliminates Bird Problems
Broadcasting a variety of naturally recorded bird distress calls & predator cries that confuse, frighten, & disorient pest birds within the effective range. Sonic bird control is a safe, humane, & eco-friendly way to get rid of birds from outdoor areas.
- Sonic repellers use real sounds, clear & high-definition digital playback
- Customizable settings allow for easy, DIY pest control
- Message to pest birds is clear: "EMERGENCY: STAY AWAY!"
- State-of-the-art technology decoded, customer support available
- Covers up to 1 acre
Three (3) versions available. View the 'Details' tab below to decide which version of the BirdXPeller® PRO is best for your pest bird problem.
For larger areas, view the Super BirdXPeller PRO.
Item # BXP-PRO
Grackle problem eliminated - PERIOD! I had a horrific Grackle problem around my above ground pool. The Grackles and Pigeons were leaving droppings all around the deck and pool. I had over 50 clumps in the bottom of my pool daily leaving my family unable to even enjoy a swim. I purchased the BirdXPeller Pro bird repeller and with the help of the frieldy Bird-X staff was able to set it up in no time. The birds hanging around the pool were eliminated withing five days! Thanks Bird-X!
–Bob from Mokena, IL
Gulls departed immediatedly and never returned. Two years ago, I purchased a BirdXPeller Pro and placed it on my boat dock which had been the home of approximately 200 seagulls; the guano was two inches thick! As long as this unit is turned on, the gulls depart immediately and never return. It has survived two severe winters and two hot summers on the Puget Sound.
–Don from Seattle, WA
Great product! We have been battling Pigeons at the Historic Will Rogers Hotel since 1930. The BirdXPeller Pro is the first thing that has really worked! We had approximately 100 Pigeons on our roof for the past 70 years. We plugged the unit in and they flew away and have not returned. It's great; you have one happy customer!
–Jane from Oklahoma
I feel comfortable that I have eliminated a nuisance. I want to take a moment of your time to thank you for the recommendation of the BirdXPeller Pro to alleviate my fowl problem. The past year was enjoyable knowing that i didn't have to do additional cleanup around my swimming pool because of bird droppings. The unit performed as described and I am well pleased. All without any harm to the environment or to the birds.
–Jim from Cary, IL
Thank you for providing a means to control our crow problems! Here at the Danville Family YMCA we have been under siege with huge flocks of crows flying over and roosting in our trees causing major sanitation problems for our staff and members at our facility. The BirdXPeller Pro system worked immediately after installation and has continued to keep our crow population at a different location away from us! We will continue to highly recommend your products to those with similiar problems.
–John from the Danville YMCA
I am writing to tell you that you have a wonderful product. I am a substation foreman that has had problems with smaller birds perching in and on substation equipment. They make quite a mess while some even get electrocuted. I purchased a BirdXPeller Pro one year ago and the results are great. Best part is there are no more cleanups and our outage rate has dropped. Thanks so much!
–Pat from Montana Power Company
- Sonic – emits audible sounds that deter birds
- Natural sounds – uses naturally recorded bird distress signals, bird alarm calls, & predator cries
- Single speaker unit – purchase Extension Speakers separately, or choose the Super BirdXPeller PRO system
- Fully programmable – you control sounds, volume, interval, & day/night operation
- Installs easily with mounting hardware included
- Weather resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
- Real sounds – high-quality digital playback of naturally recorded threats
For best results, choose a combination of both predator calls AND bird distress recordings to create the most natural scenario.
For larger areas, the Super BirdXPeller PRO covers up to 6 acres with a 4-speaker system.
Recommended for use in outdoor areas. Effective coverage up to 1 acres (43,560 sq. ft).
||Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup & repair costs
- Protect buildings & equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella & E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents & chimneys
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Save parks, yards, corporate grounds, pools, ponds, turf, etc. from bird damage
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, & customers
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent & taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Unit Dimensions: 6” x 8.5” x 4”
- Box dimensions: 12" x 7" x 6" / Shipping weight: 3 lbs
- Coverage: Up to one acre
- Power Requirements: 110v or 220vAC or 12vDC (110vAC adaptor included; battery not included)
- 110v cord is 50 ft / 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Sound Pressure: 105–110 db at 1 meter
- Frequency: 3–5 kHz
- Compliance: unit CE Marked / supply power source UL Listed and CE Marked
- EPA Est. 075310-OR-001
- NEMA type box
- Proudly made in the USA
Vacation Home - BirdXPeller PRO Evicts Woodpeckers From Napa Valley Vacation Home
Putnam City High School Football Stadium - BirdXPeller PRO Solves Bird Problem at Oaklahoma High School
Kansas City Convention Center - BirdXPeller PRO Solves Bird Problem at Large Building Complex
Corn Crops and Crows - BirdXPeller PRO Solves Crow Problem at Maine Farm
Real Estate Management - BirdXPeller PRO + Spikes Solve Bird Problem for Florida Real Estate Company
Birds of the Present vs Buildings of the Past - BirdXPeller PRO Protects a Lighthouse in Michican from Seagull Damage
Transit Authority Maintenance Department - BirdXPeller PRO Battles Thousands of Blackbirds, Starlings, & Grackles