Get 30 months of warranty coverage!
The Extended Warranty will cover the cost of any needed repairs to, or replacement of, your unit for two years beyond the original six months, under normal usage, for a total covered period of thirty months from first purchase.
Bird-X Extended Warranty
Extends original manufacturer's warranty from 6 months to 30 months. Available for all Bird-X electronic products.
Know this product? Be the first to review itDetails
- Extended warranty protection: for long-term protection, Bird-X offers an Extended Warranty. This will cover the cost of any needed repairs to, or replacement of, your unit for two years beyond the original 6-months, under normal usage, for a total covered period of thirty months from first purchase. ‘Normal Usage’ means when correctly installed, maintained and protected from deliberate or accidental catastrophic damage.
- The cost of the Extended Warranty is payable at the time of purchase. Bird-X will keep your product information on file, including details of the unit you have purchased. If multiple units are ordered at one time, an Extended Warranty must be purchased for each unit in order to receive service in the future.
- Obtaining Service under your Extended Warranty: Should your unit require servicing, you must first contact Bird-X to authorize and arrange for return of the unit. You may call toll-free 800.662.5021 (international customers call +1 312.226.2473).
- When you receive authorization for repairs: you may either bring your product in person or ship it (shipping/postage pre-paid and insured) with proof of product purchase (copy of original invoice, including purchase of Extended Warranty). Please reference your Returned Goods Authorization number, and include a short written description of the problem or malfunction.
- Bird-X, Inc. will repair or replace your unit: at its discretion, at no additional charge to you, and return to you with shipping paid and insured on the return shipment from Bird-X, for customers within the United States and Canada. (Customers in all other countries must pay for shipping both ways in order to receive service under the terms of this Warranty.)