Bird Wire & Post Products
Bird wire is a discreet, humane, & highly-effective bird control solution for ledges, beams, signs, & other long surfaces. Stainless steel wires are attached to stainless steel posts at different heights, creating an uneven landing surface & making it difficult (if not impossible) for birds to perch on the treated surface.
Bird Wire Bird Wire and Post Products Bird Wire on ledge Bird Wire parapet wall installation
Bird wire is a stainless steel bird deterrent wire cable that prevents pest birds from landing on building ledges & other long surfaces that attract birds.
- Discreet, nearly-invisible from a distance
- Stainless steel posts and wire – long-lasting solution
- Nylon-coated, spring tensioned wires are attached to posts at different heights
- Posts are secured using glue-on bases or railing clamps, depending on the situation
- Versatile bird control product – can be installed virtually anywhere
Interested in ordering bird wire or having bird wire installed on your building? Contact Bird-X for a free expert consultation & learn more about bird wire and post product pricing.
Where is bird wire used?
Bird wire is a bird control solution used to prevent large pest birds from landing, including pigeons, seagulls, crows, & more. Recommended for use on long, exposed ledges:
- High-profile historic buildings
- Rooftop edges & ridge tiles
- Parapets & balustrades
- Window sills & string courses
- Beams & pipes
Bird Wire Specifications:
- Stainless steel wire cable, 1x7 nylon-coated, .7mm diameter
- Wire comes in 3 lengths: 250ft., 500ft., & 1,000ft.
- Stainless steel posts have flattened heads with hold for wire
- Posts come in 4 sizes: 3.5”, 4.5”, 5”, and 6”
- Various glue-on bases, railing clamps, springs, & crimps available for installation