Bird Wire & Post Products
Bird wire is a discreet, humane, & highly-effective bird control solution for ledges, beams, signs, & other long surfaces. Stainless steel wires are attached to stainless steel posts at different heights, creating an uneven landing surface & making it difficult (if not impossible) for birds to perch on the treated surface. This forces the pests to find elsewhere to roost; away from treated areas.
Bird Wire Bird Wire and Post Products Bird Wire on ledge Bird Wire parapet wall installation
Bird wire is a stainless steel bird deterrent wire cable that prevents pest birds from landing on building ledges & other long surfaces that tend to attract birds.
- Discreet, nearly-invisible from a distance
- Stainless steel posts and wire – long-lasting solution
- Nylon-coated, spring tensioned wires are attached to posts at different heights
- Posts are secured using glue-on bases or railing clamps, depending on the situation
- Versatile bird control product – can be installed virtually anywhere
Interested in ordering bird wire or having bird wire installed on your building? Contact Bird-X for a free expert consultation & learn more about bird wire and post product pricing.
Where is bird wire used?
Bird wire is a bird control solution used to prevent large pest birds from landing, including pigeons, seagulls, crows, & more. Recommended for use on long, exposed ledges:
- High-profile historic buildings
- Rooftop edges & ridge tiles
- Parapets & balustrades
- Window sills & string courses
- Beams & pipes
Bird Wire Specifications:
- Stainless steel wire cable, 1x7 nylon-coated, .7mm diameter
- Wire comes in 3 lengths: 250ft., 500ft., & 1,000ft.
- Stainless steel posts have flattened heads with hold for wire
- Posts come in 4 sizes: 3.5”, 4.5”, 5”, and 6”
- Various glue-on bases, railing clamps, springs, & crimps available for installation