Food-Grade Bird Aversion Liquid
Completely Invisible Layer of Protection
Reduces Bird Damage
Inexpensive, Proven Solution
BEST-SELLING Bird Stop® liquid creates an invisible barrier that irritates birds' trigeminal systems (similar to our sense of smell), for a harmless but potent effect. Directly apply to surfaces by painting or spraying liquid to repel birds from feeding, loitering, & landing.
- Berries, cherries, sunflowers, grapes, peaches, apples, pears, & others
- Lawns & turf, ornamental plants, non-fish bearing fountains & pools
- Sidewalks, pavement, rooftops, & more
Item # BS-GAL
- Active ingredient is methylanthranilate (bitter, smelly derivative of concord grapes)
- Has a taste & smell that birds avoid - irritates their trigeminal systems
- Liquid can be painted or sprayed onto surfaces such as grass, turf, crops, & structures
- Birds leave the treated area for a better food source
- Often, a single application brings permanent success – after 2 to 3 applications, even stubborn birds learn not to return
Recommended for use on outdoor surfaces. Mixes with water, depending on application.
||Ideal For Use At:
Download the Bird Stop Instructions for more information about applications & coverage.
- Reduce damage to crops and increase harvest revenues
- Save parks, yards, corporate grounds, fields, ponds, turf, etc. from bird damage
- Protect landscaping & property from corrosive droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella & E. Coli
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, & customers
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent & taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.