Food-Grade Bird Aversion Liquid
Completely Invisible Layer of Protection
Reduces Bird Damage
Inexpensive, Proven Solution
IN STOCK - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
BEST-SELLING Bird Stop® liquid creates an invisible barrier that irritates birds' trigeminal systems (similar to our sense of smell), for a harmless but potent effect. Directly apply to surfaces by painting or spraying liquid to repel birds from feeding, loitering, & landing.
Item # BS-GAL
Thank you from the converted fans of Bird Stop! My wife and I have fought an infestation of Starlings in our attic for seven years! All that wasted energy, effort and money! I hestitated to buy Bird Stop but at my wits end, I made the leap of faith and purchase your product. The first day I sprayed Bird Stop I could see the birds visiting the attic and congregating in the nearest maple tree. I sprayed Bird Stop a second time and I have yet to see a Starling on my property since; they fly right by! Every year I stubbornly spent more time and money on products that did not work. Never again will birds roost in my house!
–Chris & Diane from Bucks County, Pennsylvania
No More Droppings! We have a huge hedge row next to our pool and cackles-kind of like a crow started nesting in them and dropping the chicks fecal sacs in the pool-really gross! Our big plastic owl didn't bother these birds at all. We didn't want to kill them just drive them away. this repellent works great! After one spraying no more droppings at all. They just land quickly in the hedges and leave very fast. They don't like it. The spray smells like grapes a little- it's made from them. I really don't know how it irritates them but it does and it works great! I did one more spraying but I don't think I really needed to. I mixed one ounce to about a gallon of water. It is thick and white colored before diluting. The hedge row is about 40 ft. long, 15 ft. high and about 4 ft. thick. this spray works!
–L. from Massachusetts
- Active ingredient is methylanthranilate (bitter, smelly derivative of concord grapes)
- Has a taste & smell that birds avoid - irritates their trigeminal systems
- Liquid can be painted or sprayed onto surfaces such as grass, turf, crops, & structures
- Birds leave the treated area for a better food source
- Often, a single application brings permanent success – after 2 to 3 applications, even stubborn birds learn not to return
- Safe on berries, cherries, sunflowers, grapes, peaches, apples, pears, & others
- Lawns & turf, ornamental plants, non-fish bearing fountains & pools
- Sidewalks, pavement, rooftops, & more
Recommended for use on outdoor surfaces. Mixes with water, depending on application.
||Ideal For Use At:
Download the Bird Stop Instructions for more information about applications & coverage.
- Reduce damage to crops and increase harvest revenues
- Save parks, yards, corporate grounds, fields, ponds, turf, etc. from bird damage
- Protect landscaping & property from corrosive droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella & E. Coli
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, & customers
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent & taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.