Bird Spikes Kits
- 10 Full Feet of Spikes Protect Larger Surfaces Than Most Brands
- High-Quality Materials for Many Years of Life
- Immediately 100% Effective, Harmless & Humane
Plastic (Polycarbonate) 'Narrow' Spikes:
Long-Lasting Polycarbonate with 5-Year Warranty
Invisible From a Distance
Spikes Adhesive is Included in the Box!
$27.60 NOW $23.00
Stainless Steel 'Regular' Spikes:
Long-Lasting Stainless Steel with 10-Year Warranty
Stainless Steel Won't Corrode or Decay
Flexible Base for Curved & Uneven Surfaces
$45.12 NOW $37.60
Item # BSK
These bird spikes have completely eliminated the bird problem on our front porch! Birds fly in and then fly away because they have no place to land. Very bird friendly because the spikes don't poison or hurt they just "redirect" the birds to a different location and everyone is happy and our porch is clean!
–Allen S. from Parkville, MO
Neighboring business need to use your spikes, as well! I just installed your stainless steel spikes and my roof is now the cleanest in the district. Now if only I could get my neighboring businesses to to use your spikes, the sidewalks would be completely clean!
– Tim K.
I bought these after I noticed a not-so-bright neighbor was feeding city pigeons in their backyard. The lovely creatures were using the top of my garage ledge as their watching post. Tired of constantly spraying their feathers and waste off my garage and sidewalk, I decided to buy the Stainless Steel Bird Spikes. I installed them on the concrete ledge only using adhesive made for outdoor weather and 3 years later (including 2 blizzards and windstorms), the spikes are still intact and no feathered creatures have returned. Me - 1, Birds - 0.
–Trish S. from Baltimore, MD
- Safe, green, and 100% effective when installed correctly (detailed instructions included)
- Physical barrier does not harm birds; cruelty-free solution
- Eliminates landing surfaces, increases property aesthetics & value
- Easy to install, requires little to no maintenance
Spikes install easily with glue, nails or ties.
Effective wherever applied; physical barrier eliminates the ability to perch, roost, or nest.
What will it repel? Where can it be used?
*Sparrows & Starlings *Homes, Garages, Rooftops
*Crows & Blackbirds *Areas above cars, playgrounds
*Grackles, Swallows *Yards, Gardens, Porches, Patios
*Other Birds *Gates, Fences, Building Ledges, Barns, Stables
- Cut down on cleanup & repair costs
- Protect buildings, equipment, & vehicles from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella & E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents & chimneys
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Save outdoor grounds from bird damage
- Increase property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Bird control products that exclude birds by creating a physical barrier – such as bird spikes and netting – are 100% effective everywhere they are installed. However, it is not always possible to protect entire areas with spikes & netting. In these cases, we recommend using companion products to make areas as unwelcoming as possible to encourage pest birds to go elsewhere. Combining exclusionary methods with scare tactics makes the entire area inhospitable to birds - try visual scares, scent & taste aversions, and sonic/ultrasonic devices in such situations. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
Popular Companion Products:
- 10 ft. of coverage (10 pieces of 1 ft. long x 3 in. wide strips)
- Box dimensions: 12.5" x 7" x 2.5"
- 2 lbs
- Spikes Special Adhesive Glue Included
- 10 ft. of coverage (10 pieces of 1 ft. long x 6 in. wide strips)
- Box dimensions: 12.5" x 6.5" x 6.5"
- 2 lbs
- Spikes Adhesive may be purchased separately, or use nails
Hotel Spared by Spikes - Spikes solve a California hotel's pigeon infestation
Keeping Foods Bird-Free - Spikes keep a New York food company clear of droppings from pigeons, sparrows, & starlings
High-Profile Counthouse Bird Spike Architectural Interest - Spikes solve bird problem with major visibility
Airport Defends its Territory - Spikes solve bird excrement safety problems at a San Bernadino airport