Bird Netting: Structural, Heavy Duty BirdNet
Heavy-Duty Netting Solution
Physical Bird & Pest Barrier
100% Effective When Installed Properly
IN STOCK - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
1/2" Heavy Duty Netting seals birds & other pests out. Physically blocks pests from entering, roosting, nesting, feeding, & causing damage.
For commercial applications, choose:
PE-Plus Premium Grade BirdNet
NOW Starting at $308.00
Item # NET-STR
Bird-X Netting Great product. We had problems with pigeons roosting inside covered bridges in our community. We had tried several other methods to no avail as they would just keep moving to another spot. They were also multiplying, we started with 4 and within 6 months we were up to 10 . The netting denied them access to roosting locations. Itwas easy to install. We used a staple gun and stainless steel staples. The birds hung around for about two weeks trying to figure out how to get back up to the roosting places. They finally left.
Great Bird Barrier. I used this to block birds from nesting in my large carport. Worked great. Kind of expensive, but solved my bird problem, and the paint on my vehicles.
–Neil, New Castle, Virginia
Meets my needs perfectly! I purchased this net to cover the top and sides of my chicken yard, so critters and chicken hawks can't get in, and my girls can't get out! It was the perfect size net and the hole size was just right too. I am glad to have that project crossed of my list!
- Ideal for Homeowners, Gardeners, Farmers, & Small Businesses
- 1/2" polypropylene netting
- 100% effective everywhere it is installed – great for zero-tolerance zones
- Straightforward, one-time installation – lasts up to 5 years!
- Retains strength over time & resists elemental damage
- Durable & weatherproof, UV-stabilized material
- Keeps pests out while allowing light & moisture in
- Nearly invisible – netting is barely visible at a distance
- Works to deter pest birds & other critters
- Maintenance-free, long-lasting & hassle-free
- Blocks all birds, bats, & other unwanted animals
Recommended for excluding birds from specific areas, effective everywhere when it is properly installed.
Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution
- Stop birds from entering, roosting and nesting in areas where they are unwanted, or from eating fruit or crops
- Protect buildings & equipment from corrosive droppings
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, E. Coli, Histoplasmosis & even rabies (found in bats)
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents & chimneys
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Decrease nuisance for workers, customers, & other visitors
Bird control products that exclude birds by creating a physical barrier – such as bird netting & bird spikes – are 100% effective everywhere they are installed. However, it is not always possible to protect an entire property or wide area with barrier solutions. Where netting & spikes are not applicable, we recommend installing companion products such as sonic repellers, visual scares, &/or scent and taste aversions. Combining exclusionary methods with scare tactics makes the entire area inhospitable to birds, forcing them to find a new habitat.
*Call for more information about netting hardware, best practices, and installation tips.
- Netting has 1/2" openings
- Made in the USA
- BirdNet Structural 100: Box dimensions: 44” x 8” x 8” / Shipping weight: 14 lbs
- BirdNet Structural 200: Box dimensions: 44” x 11” x 11” / Shipping weight: 26 lbs