Bird Netting: Structural, Heavy Duty BirdNet
Heavy-Duty Netting Solution
Physical Bird & Pest Barrier
100% Effective When Installed Properly
1/2" Heavy Duty Netting seals birds & other pests out. Physically blocks pests from entering, roosting, nesting, feeding, & causing damage.
- Ideal for Homeowners, Gardeners, Farmers, & Small Businesses
- Extra-Strong, Tough Polypropylene Netting
- Won't deteriorate or lose strength outdoors; UV-stablized material
- Maintenance-free, long-lasting & hassle-free
- Blocks all birds, bats, & other unwanted animals
*For commercial applications, choose:
PE-Plus Premium Grade BirdNet
Item # NET-STR
- 1/2" polypropylene netting
- 100% effective everywhere it is installed – great for zero-tolerance zones
- Straightforward, one-time installation – lasts up to 5 years!
- Retains strength over time & resists elemental damage
- Durable & weatherproof
- Keeps pests out while allowing light & moisture in
- Nearly invisible – netting is barely visible at a distance
- Works to deter pest birds & other critters
Recommended for excluding birds from specific areas, effective everywhere when it is properly installed.
Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution
- Stop birds from entering, roosting and nesting in areas where they are unwanted, or from eating fruit or crops
- Protect buildings & equipment from corrosive droppings
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, E. Coli, Histoplasmosis & even rabies (found in bats)
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents & chimneys
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Decrease nuisance for workers, customers, & other visitors
Bird control products that exclude birds by creating a physical barrier – such as bird netting & bird spikes – are 100% effective everywhere they are installed. However, it is not always possible to protect an entire property or wide area with barrier solutions. Where netting & spikes are not applicable, we recommend installing companion products such as sonic repellers, visual scares, &/or scent and taste aversions. Combining exclusionary methods with scare tactics makes the entire area inhospitable to birds, forcing them to find a new habitat.
*Call for more information about netting hardware, best practices, and installation tips.
- Netting has 1/2" openings
- Made in the USA
- BirdNet Structural 100: Box dimensions: 44” x 8” x 8” / Shipping weight: 14 lbs
- BirdNet Structural 200: Box dimensions: 44” x 11” x 11” / Shipping weight: 26 lbs