Bird Netting: Standard BirdNet
Our Most Popular Netting Solution
Physical Bird & Pest Barrier
100% Effective When Installed Properly
IN STOCK - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
3/4" Standard Netting blocks birds from entering. Seal birds & other pests out of desired areas, preventing roosting, nesting, feeding, & damage.
NOW Starting at $252.00
Item # NET-STD
Pleasantly Surprised with the Quality. When it came time to replace the 1 inch netting around our garden, we began reading reviews and obtaining samples. When our shipment arrived, the first thing we noticed was how much heavier/stronger the fabric was compared to all of our samples, some costing more. Another thing my wife noticed after we installed the netting was that, when she worked inside the netting, it did not tangle or catch on her clothing like the netting we had been using.
–C. Jennings, Mesa, Arizona
Good Stuff. One season so far over pvc hoops protecting blueberries. Much tougher and more satisfactory vs the crap sold at big box home and outdoor centers. The mockingbirds tried and tried but could not penetrate or get around this netting; also, the hole size was perfect, small enough so that no issues with birds getting stuck (a neighbor had a larger opening type and removed it after injuring 3 different songbirds).
-B. Hunter, Georgia
Very Effective Bird Net. I put the bird net up over an 18 x 36 foot fruit section of my garden. Last year, with out the net, we lost most of our grapes, strawberries and blueberries to the birds. Not this year. The net is allowing us to harvest all of the fruit this year. The net is fairly durable, but you do have to be careful with it when putting it in place or moving it as it can tear if it snags on things. I can't comment on how long it will hold up as I've only had it up for about a month, but so far so good!
–Ken, Byron Center, Michigan
Nice Netting. This netting seems pretty durable, yet lightweight. We purchased this netting for a large strawberry patch that we could not keep the birds out of as the berries were ripening. We had purchased similar netting products in smaller sizes, but needed a larger size to cover our new larger berry patch. This Bird-X netting is comparable in quality to smaller sizes we had previously purchased (some of which were also the Bird-X brand), but more durable than some other brands we had previously purchased. It works great! ...no more ruined half-eaten berries. We are very happy with the quality of this product.
–M. Ustishen, Michigan
Average Rating from 1 review
C. Jennings, Mesa, Arizona
- 3/4" standard mesh netting
- 100% effective everywhere it is installed – great for zero-tolerance zones
- Straightforward, one-time installation
- Durable & weatherproof
- Keeps pests out while allowing light and moisture in
- Nearly invisible – netting is barely visible at a distance
- Won't deteriorate or lose strength outdoors; UV-stablized material
- Maintenance-free, long-lasting & hassle-free
- Blocks all birds, bats, & other unwanted animals
Recommended for excluding birds from specific areas, effective everywhere when it is properly installed.
Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution
- Stop birds from entering, roosting and nesting in areas where they are unwanted, or from eating fruit or crops
- Protect buildings & equipment from corrosive droppings
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, E. Coli, Histoplasmosis & even rabies (found in bats)
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents & chimneys
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Decrease nuisance for workers, customers, & other visitors
Bird control products that exclude birds by creating a physical barrier – such as bird netting & bird spikes – are 100% effective everywhere they are installed. However, it is not always possible to protect an entire property or wide area with barrier solutions. Where netting & spikes are not applicable, we recommend installing companion products such as sonic repellers, visual scares, &/or scent and taste aversions. Combining exclusionary methods with scare tactics makes the entire area inhospitable to birds, forcing them to find a new habitat.
*Call for more information about netting hardware, best practices, and installation tips.
- Netting has 3/4" openings
- Made in the USA
- BirdNet Standard 100: Box dimensions: 44” x 5” x 5” / Shipping weight: 6 lbs
- BirdNet Standard 200: Box dimensions: 44” x 8” x 8” / Shipping weight: 15 lbs