Bird Netting: PE-Plus Premium Grade BirdNet
Highest Grade Premium Netting
Physical Bird & Pest Barrier
100% Effective, Permanent Solution
IN STOCK - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
3/4" Polyethylene Netting blocks birds from entering. Seal birds & other pests out of desired areas - permanently. Bird netting is strong enough to stand up to large animals including deer, coyotes, & dogs.
Starting at $190.20 NOW Starting at $174.60 (8% SAVINGS!)
Item # NET-PE
I have solved my pigeon problem by covering the entire opening to my balcony with bird netting attached to a 2x2 frame.
We currently use Bird-X bird netting to keep both birds and deer from eating our roses. The structure is enclosed with Bird-X bird netting on the top sides, dimensions are roughly 15 feet wide, 70 feet long and reaches a height of about 15 feet in the center. Thanks for a great product! We also are using one of the 'Scarecrows' to ward off deer from a flower allegedly not liked by deer. This is the first year we have had the opportunity to see it bloom.
–David H. from Monmouth, OR
I put 2 pieces of Bird-X Bird Netting over my 50' x 20' popcorn garden to prevent bird damage. I also put up a fence to exclude groundhogs. The net extends over the top of the fence.
I was surprised to see the groundhogs climb the metal fence to enter the garden, so I sewed the edges of the BirdNet to the top of the fence. The groundhog climbed the fence and the net to reach ears 6' off the ground! He could scrape the husk off the ears through the BirdNet, but no strand of the BirdNet failed and the corn was undamaged! Next year, I may skip the fence and use bird netting to protect the garden.
Oh, yes, it does also keep out the birds.
- 3/4" polyethylene netting
- 100% effective everywhere it is installed – great for zero-tolerance zones
- Straightforward, one-time installation – 100% effective when installed properly
- Lightweight, pliable, maintenance-free material
- Keeps pests out while allowing light & moisture in
- Nearly invisible – netting is barely visible at a distance
- Permanent Solution, ideal for commercial projects
- Blocks all birds, bats, & any other unwanted animals
Recommended for excluding birds from specific areas, effective everywhere when it is properly installed.
Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup & repair costs with a one-time solution
- Protect buildings & equipment from corrosive droppings
- Stop birds from entering, roosting & nesting in areas where they are unwanted, or from eating fruit or crops
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, E. Coli, Histoplasmosis & even rabies (found in bats)
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents & chimneys
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Decrease nuisance for workers, customers, & other visitors
Bird control products that exclude birds by creating a physical barrier – such as bird netting & bird spikes – are 100% effective everywhere they are installed. However, it is not always possible to protect an entire property or wide area with barrier solutions. Where netting & spikes are not applicable, we recommend installing companion products such as sonic repellers, visual scares, and/or scent and taste aversions. Combining exclusionary methods with scare tactics makes the entire area inhospitable to birds, forcing them to find a new habitat.
*Call for more information about netting hardware, best practices, & installation tips.
- Netting has 3/4" openings
- PE Bird Netting 25: Box dimensions: 40” x 15” x 6” / Shipping weight: 10 lbs
- PE Bird Netting 25-50: Box dimensions: 40” x 15” x 10” / Shipping weight: 20 lbs
- PE Bird Netting 50-50: Box dimensions: 40” x 20” x 10” / Shipping weight: 40 lbs
- PE Bird Netting 50-100: Box dimensions: 40” x 28” x 27” / Shipping weight: 80 lbs