Bird Netting: PE-Plus Premium Grade BirdNet
Highest Grade Premium Netting
Physical Bird & Pest Barrier
100% Effective, Permanent Solution
3/4" Polyethylene Netting blocks birds from entering. Seal birds & other pests out of desired areas - permanently. Bird netting is strong enough to stand up to large animals including deer, coyotes, & dogs.
- 100% Effective when installed properly
- Permanent Solution, ideal for commercial projects
- Lightweight, strong, pliable, allows lights & moisture in
- Maintenance-free, long-lasting & hassle-free
- Blocks all birds, bats, & any other unwanted animals
Item # NET-PE
- 3/4" polyethylene netting
- 100% effective everywhere it is installed – great for zero-tolerance zones
- Straightforward, one-time installation – 10 year warranty included!
- Permanent solution keeps birds out once & for all
- Lightweight, pliable, maintenance-free material
- Keeps pests out while allowing light & moisture in
- Nearly invisible – netting is barely visible at a distance
- Works to deter pest birds & other critters
Recommended for excluding birds from specific areas, effective everywhere when it is properly installed.
Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup & repair costs with a one-time solution
- Protect buildings & equipment from corrosive droppings
- Stop birds from entering, roosting & nesting in areas where they are unwanted, or from eating fruit or crops
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, E. Coli, Histoplasmosis & even rabies (found in bats)
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents & chimneys
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Decrease nuisance for workers, customers, & other visitors
Bird control products that exclude birds by creating a physical barrier – such as bird netting & bird spikes – are 100% effective everywhere they are installed. However, it is not always possible to protect an entire property or wide area with barrier solutions. Where netting & spikes are not applicable, we recommend installing companion products such as sonic repellers, visual scares, and/or scent and taste aversions. Combining exclusionary methods with scare tactics makes the entire area inhospitable to birds, forcing them to find a new habitat.
*Call for more information about netting hardware, best practices, & installation tips.
- Netting has 3/4" openings
- PE Bird Netting 25: Box dimensions: 40” x 15” x 6” / Shipping weight: 10 lbs
- PE Bird Netting 25-50: Box dimensions: 40” x 15” x 10” / Shipping weight: 20 lbs
- PE Bird Netting 50-50: Box dimensions: 40” x 20” x 10” / Shipping weight: 40 lbs
- PE Bird Netting 50-100: Box dimensions: 40” x 28” x 27” / Shipping weight: 80 lbs