Laser Bird Control Device
Silent, Humane, & Extremely Effective
Protects Indoor Spaces from Bird Damage
Remote controlled laser bird control device safely frightens birds away. The Bird BLazer® uses fat-beam laser technology at random intervals in color combinations birds hate, forcing them to find calmer landing areas.
- World's first indoor laser bird repellent device
- Lasers appear in 3 alarming colors detectable by birds
- Randomized laser patters constantly change to prevent acclimation
- Remote control included for access anywhere
- Covers up to 10,000 sq. ft.
Item # BLAZER
The beam doesn’t even have to hit them. If it passes close to them, they flee the area. We’ve had no problems since we installed them.
–Ian Tibboel, owner of an animal removal company in Des Moines
We were called in to help a large animal livestock research company that was plagued by large flocks of birds for quite some time. Many starlings and some pigeons kept on coming and going, and there were multiple entrance points that hadn’t been sealed off. They were ripping apart the building’s insulation, and their droppings necessitated a lot of frequent pressure washing – maybe two or three times a week. The facility was a wide-open building so netting and other methods were not cost-effective controls.
I phoned Bird-X and they were very helpful in answering my questions. I purchased two Bird BLazer units, installed them at opposite ends of the building, and activated them. The pigeons reacted immediately and fled. The vast majority [of starlings] were frightened off after about a week or so.
Fat-beam laser technology safely frightens birds away
State-of-the-art, fully registered, consumer-safe device
Works day & night (daytime in darker areas, though many choose to just use at night)
Laser beams constantly change patterns & location to prevent birds from acclimating
Recommended for use in large indoor areas or semi-enclosed spaces. Effective coverage up to 10,000 sq. ft.
||Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup & repair costs
- Protect property & equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, & E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents & chimneys
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent & taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Product Dimensions: 8.5" L x 8.75" W x 4.5" H (8" H with mounting attachment)
- Box Dimensions: 12" L x 12" W x 7" H
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Coverage: up to 10,000 ft.
- Laser Power: 10mW FAT BEAM
- Unit Power: 50 watts
- Laser Color: 4.9mW RED + 4.9mW GREEN
- Power: AC 100v~120V or 220V~240V, at 50/60Hz
- Electric Current: 110v = 0.45 amps 220v = 0.23 amps
- Classification: 3R
- Fuse: 20mm x 2A slow-blow
- Housing: Metal
- Beam Divergence: <1.5 mrad
- Operating Temperature: 64–77°F/18–25°C
- Safe Temperature for Use: 41–104°F/5–40°C
Facility Protection - Bird BLazer protects an animal removal company in Iowa