Laser Bird Control Device
Silent, Humane, & Extremely Effective
Protects Indoor Spaces from Bird Damage
Remote controlled laser bird control device safely frightens birds away. The Bird BLazer® uses fat-beam laser technology at random intervals in color combinations birds hate, forcing them to find calmer landing areas.
- World's first indoor laser bird repellent device
- Lasers appear in 3 alarming colors detectable by birds
- Randomized laser patters constantly change to prevent acclimation
- Remote control included for access anywhere
- Covers up to 10,000 sq. ft.
Item # BLAZER
Fat-beam laser technology safely frightens birds away
State-of-the-art, fully registered, consumer-safe device
Works day & night (daytime in darker areas, though many choose to just use at night)
Laser beams constantly change patterns & location to prevent birds from acclimating
Recommended for use in large indoor areas or semi-enclosed spaces. Effective coverage up to 10,000 sq. ft.
||Ideal For Use At:
- Cut recurring cleanup & repair costs
- Protect property & equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, & E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents & chimneys
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent & taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Product Dimensions: 8.5" L x 8.75" W x 4.5" H (8" H with mounting attachment)
- Box Dimensions: 12" L x 12" W x 7" H
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Coverage: up to 10,000 ft.
- Laser Power: 10mW FAT BEAM
- Unit Power: 50 watts
- Laser Color: 4.9mW RED + 4.9mW GREEN
- Power: AC 100v~120V or 220V~240V, at 50/60Hz
- Electric Current: 110v = 0.45 amps 220v = 0.23 amps
- Classification: 3R
- Fuse: 20mm x 2A slow-blow
- Housing: Metal
- Beam Divergence: <1.5 mrad
- Operating Temperature: 64–77°F/18–25°C
- Safe Temperature for Use: 41–104°F/5–40°C
Facility Protection - Bird BLazer protects an animal removal company in Iowa