Bed Bug ALERT Monitor
Bed Bug ALERT Monitors consist of a clear plastic shell with a special lure adhesive board located in the center. This is a detection method only. It is not intended to treat an active infestation.
If you have bed bugs, some will be drawn into the monitor and become stuck to the adhesive surface, unable to escape. Simply place Bed Bug ALERT Monitors under the mattress or anywhere bedbugs are suspected, and monitor daily to detect problems before an infestation takes hold.
- Active lure contains semiochemicals that attract bed bugs
- Durable shell is resistant to weight and moisture, unlike paper monitors
- Secure enclosure top snaps into the bottom so children and pets cannot touch the trapped bugs
- Place anywhere bed bugs are suspected – under mattresses, between couch cushions, in suitcases, etc.
- Protective paper seal protects the freshness of the attractant gel until you are ready to use – just peel and place
Item # BBA
- Active & Effective Detection – proprietary attractant gel actively lures and traps bedbugs if they are present, alerting you of any larger infestation.
- Discreet – small, clear monitor slips discreetly under the mattress, or into other tight spaces where bedbugs are suspected
- Safe – secure top snaps into the bottom so children and pets cannot touch the trapped bugs
- Easy-to-use – clear viewing window makes inspection simple
- Reusable – can be checked daily, reinserted and reused
- Durable – resistant to weight and moisture, unlike paper monitors
- Easy entry – five low-rising textured entrances encourage bug entry and harborage
- Effective trap – large adhesive surface surrounds the lure
- Sealed for freshness – protects the freshness of the attractant gel until you are ready to use – just peel and place whenever you need one
- Early detection – attracts both adult bedbugs and 2nd instar nymphs
Set up a monitoring program and check daily. Recommended for use anywhere bed bugs are suspected, perfect for:
- Travelers – test hotel and motel beds upon arrival; keep a monitor in luggage
- Homeowners – check daily
- Hospitality industry – monitor all rooms discreetly
- Businesses – detect problems before your customers do
- Families – keep an eye on hospitals or long-term care facilities for loved ones
- Students – screen dorm rooms
- Pets – screen areas where pets spend their time, such as dog beds
THE REAL COST OF BED BUGS:
- Visual or dog inspection can cost $100's
- Treatments/fumigation can cost $1,000's
- The expense of replacing property, such as furniture, linens, mattresses, carpets, curtains, etc.
- Medical expenses associated with bed bug bites
- Legal fees from lawsuits filed by customers, guests, or employees
- Loss of reputation regarding the quality and sanitation of the establishment
- Being added to the online bed bug registry - for all the world to see!
- Unit dimensions: 2.875" x 1.9" x 0.43"
- Unit weight: 5 grams
- 12-Pack box dimensions: 4" x 5" x 7" / Shipping weight: 1 lb
- 1 Case box dimensions: 5" x 8" x 9" / Shipping weight: 7 lbs