This low-profile electronic bird control device uses quiet ultrasonic sounds to repel annoying birds from small outdoor areas around the home.
- Great for patio, deck, and balcony bird control
- Designed for residential and small area use
- Ultrasonic sound waves are discreet (nearly silent to humans)
- Easy to install – mounts nearly anywhere
- Covers up to 900 sq. ft
Item # BG
Pigeons and other birds were constantly sitting on the telephone line in front of my house, pooping on cars. I had to wash them every day. I placed the unit on top of my chimney facing the lines and so far, it's working. It does make a little noise that can be heard but it's nothing to write home about. Sometimes little sparrows will gather but when the sensor detects them, they move on. My neighbors are so impressed with the results that they are also buying a unit for their roof.
–Bruce R. via Amazon.com
I have a home I only occupy half of the year. Since the house was constructed, swallows would build mud nests on a brick wall above the front door. Since nobody was there to shoo them away, their waste destroyed an expensive door over the course of a couple years. I purchased Balcony Gard last year before locking up the house for the spring. I watched the birds that were currently occupying the nest freak out for about two hours after I put this unit up, it was hilarious! They eventually left and I was pleased to find no new bird nest when I returned in the fall. I am very happy that this unit works! No more birds! Wish I had bought this sooner, BEFORE the finish on a $1,200 entry door was all but destroyed by bird poop!
–C. Boss from Lampasas, TX
We had a bird that would bang into our window daily. After trying sprays and other methods to keep birds away, I purchased the Balcony Gard. Finally, something works to keep the birds away! Over a few days the number of bird visits decreased and then stopped altogether. You can barely hear this repeller even in the front of our house. Great range. Definitely worth the money!
It really works. Amazing. Balcony Gard scares the birds right off the porch. We're saving on dog food because the birds are no longer there to eat it!
–Joyce from Las Cruces, NM
- Ultrasonic – emits sound frequencies that are nearly silent to humans
- Motion-activated – built-in motion sensor activates when birds move into coverage area
- Continuous operation – repels birds with 24/7 output
- Weatherproof – casing is designed to withstand outdoor use (rain cover included)
- Dual power modes: AC or batteries
Repels pest birds including pigeons, crows, sparrows, starlings, and more; also deters rodents and other small critters.
Effective coverage up to 900 sq. ft.
Recommended for use in small outdoor areas, such as:
- Balconies & porches
- Patios & gardens
- Pools & hot tubs
- Protect property and landscaping from damage caused by corrosive droppings
- Reduce health risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents and neighbors
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
|Bird Spikes: Polycarbonate||Scare Eyes||Bird Stop|
- Unit dimensions: 7” x 6” 4”
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Coverage: Up to 900 sq. ft. in a generally oval pattern
- Frequency Range: 15–25 kHz (adjustable)
- Sound Pressure: 90 db at 1 meter
- Electricity Costs: Less than $0.25/month
- Motion sensor range: 35’ x 70’
- Working current: <200 mA
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5v “C” batteries or included 120v AC adaptor. Other voltage adaptors should be purchased locally. Unit switches to battery power during a power failure (if batteries are in).
- All versions of AC Power Cord are 30 ft
- Compliance: UL Listed and CE Marked
- EPA EST: 075310-OR-001