Emits Ultrasonic Bird Repellent Sounds
Covers up to 900 Square Feet
Deters Pest Bird with No Traps, Chemicals, or Poisons
Saves Money on Costly Clean-Up and Repair
IN STOCK - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
Get rid of birds silently. This low-profile electronic bird repellent device uses silent-to-humans, ultrasonic sound waves to repel annoying birds from small outdoor areas around the home.
The Balcony Gard helps protect your patio, deck, and balcony from pest bird infestation. This simple-to-install ultrasonic bird deterrent is motion-activated, and mounts nearly anywhere!
Starting at $79.00 NOW Starting at $69.00 (12% SAVINGS!)
Item # BG
It really works. Amazing. Balcony Gard scares the birds right off the porch. We're saving on dog food because the birds are no longer there to eat it!
–Joyce from Las Cruces, NM
We had a bird that would bang into our window daily. After trying sprays and other methods to keep birds away, I purchased the Balcony Gard. Finally, something works to keep the birds away! Over a few days the number of bird visits decreased and then stopped altogether. You can barely hear this repeller even in the front of our house. Great range. Definitely worth the money!
Pigeons and other birds were constantly sitting on the telephone line in front of my house, pooping on cars. I had to wash them every day. I placed the unit on top of my chimney facing the lines and so far, it's working. It does make a little noise that can be heard but it's nothing to write home about. Sometimes little sparrows will gather but when the sensor detects them, they move on. My neighbors are so impressed with the results that they are also buying a unit for their roof.
I have a home I only occupy half of the year. Since the house was constructed, swallows would build mud nests on a brick wall above the front door. Since nobody was there to shoo them away, their waste destroyed an expensive door over the course of a couple years. I purchased Balcony Gard last year before locking up the house for the spring. I watched the birds that were currently occupying the nest freak out for about two hours after I put this unit up, it was hilarious! They eventually left and I was pleased to find no new bird nest when I returned in the fall. I am very happy that this unit works! No more birds! Wish I had bought this sooner, BEFORE the finish on a $1,200 entry door was all but destroyed by bird poop!
–C. Boss from Lampasas, TX
- Ultrasonic bird deterrent – emits silent-to-human frequencies that deter birds
- Motion-activated – built-in motion sensor activates when birds move into 900 sq. ft. coverage area
- Continuous protection – repels birds with 24/7 easy-to-use volume control
- Fully programmable – uses state-of-the-art technology to create powerful high and low frequency ultrasonic waves
- Weather-resistant – casing is designed to withstand outdoor use (rain cover included)
- Dual power modes – AC or batteries
Built especially for small outdoor areas. Effective coverage up to 900 sq. ft. per unit.
||Ideal For Use At:
Ultrasonic sound waves do not mimic natural animal sounds like sonic repellent devices do, so it is not targeted to specific pest types. Instead, ultrasonic sound waves (which are above the human hearing range, thus silent-to-humans) annoy and irritate pest animals into leaving, and are effective against many birds and small pests.
If you have very small birds such as sparrows, it is recommended the device is set to constant instead of motion-activated (there is a control switch to change this setting). Larger birds such as pigeons are more likely to set off the motion-activated sensor.
- Keep outdoor spaces clear of annoying birds
- Protect cars, property, and landscaping from corrosive bird dropping damage
- Protect home-grown fruits and vegetables from birds and small pests
- Reduce health risks and liability risks associated with pest infestation
- Maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents and neighbors
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
- Unit dimensions: 6.75” x 5.5” x 3.5”
- Box dimensions: 10" x 8" x 4" / Shipping weight: 3 lbs
- AC Power Cord Length: 30 ft. (all versions)
- Coverage: Up to 900 sq. ft. in a generally oval pattern
- Frequency Range: 15–25 kHz (adjustable)
- Sound Pressure: 90 db at 1 meter
- Electricity Costs: Less than $0.25/month
- Motion sensor range: 35’ x 70’
- Working current: <200 mA
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5v “C” batteries or included 120v AC adaptor. Other voltage adaptors should be purchased locally. Unit switches to battery power during a power failure (if batteries are in).
- Compliance: UL Listed and CE Marked
- EPA EST: 089624-CHN-001
Please note 240v adapter option – UK style pins only. Unit will work with locally sourced 12v/240v adapters. Please contact customer service for other options