Saves Money on Cleanup & Repair
Eliminates Bird & Small Pest Problems
This menacing predator replica frightens geese, birds and other small pests away from open outdoor areas.
- Design and moving fur tail gives lifelike presence
- Visible from every angle for up to one acre
- Aside from moving the unit occasionally, no maintenance is required
The "3D" structure makes the decoy visible from every angle, making it more effective than a traditional coyote silhouette cardboard cutout. It can also be effective at much longer ranges than sound machines, since bird vision is generally strong and can spot predators at great distances.
Item # COYOTE-3D
- Predator replica
- Repels pest birds and other small animals
- 3-dimensional structure and moving tail gives lifelike presence
- 360-degree visibility
- Installs anywhere you can plant a stake
- Relocate the unit regularly to increase effectiveness
- Safe, humane, non-toxic, silent
Repels pest birds including geese, ducks and other waterfowl.
Effective where visible across up to one acre of land.
Recommended for use in large outdoor areas, such as:
- Golf courses
- Sports fields
- Corporate grounds
- Airport property
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Save grounds and equipment from bird damage at low cost
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
For maximum, sustained success in your bird control efforts, a synergistic approach is recommended. Synergy is the interaction of two or more forces producing a combined effect that is greater than the sum of their individual effects. We often recommend companion products – combining sonic repellent devices with visual scares or scent and taste aversions. This kind of multi-sensory attack is extremely effective in deterring pest birds from an area permanently.
|BirdXPeller PRO||BroadBand PRO||Bird Stop|
- Unit dimensions: 37” head-to-tail, 8” widest point, 16” tall
- Weight: 4 lbs